Chapter Forty Nine

Amati Tanaka

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Even through the night and half the next day while teaching the students back in Jujutsu High, Amati is still proud of herself from last night.

She made him speechless, she made him pant and turn red head to toe. She made him beg. She smiles to herself.

And as much as he enjoyed looking at her covered in white, she enjoyed it as well.

But knowing Satoru well enough, she knows one day he'll take his pride back by taking hers away.

Well, let's see what he's got. She thinks to herself as she leans against the door of the car, as she and Satoru planned to head to a ramen restaurant after teaching.

He makes her try the newest recipes on the menu, which she couldn't help but eat them all, and after eating, they head to his house and sit in the garden, enjoying the cool air outside.

"You won't get away with what you did last night." He says out of nowhere, leaning back in his chair.

She glances at him. "Oh really? What can you do then?"

"If I tell you, it wouldn't be as intimidating and torturing, would it?"

She shivers at the word 'torturing'. So, he's planning big moves. "From now to then, we'll see what happens." She says, sinking in her own chair, trying not to imagine what he could possibly to do her.

Because he's Satoru. He could do anything. One move from him could make her scream.

"Let's take a swim in the pool." He says, standing up and taking off his clothes, even his underpants.

She blushes, "What are you--"

"You saw everything last night, didn't you? It shouldn't be much of a surprise." He grins and jumps in the warm water.

He turns around and faces her. "When do I get to see you? Even two nights ago, I didn't see anything. Just felt." He wiggles his fingers, making the images from two nights ago flash in her brain.

"Soon." She says, taking her clothes off but keeping the undergarments on.

She jumps in after him, and he pulls her in a deep kiss that erases all the thoughts from her brain.

She feels the length of him go hard against her, and it makes her a little more breathless.

"You have no idea how crazy I am for you." He whispers against her.

"You have no idea about me either." She says back, running her teeth over his lower lip, which earns her a low growl from him before he devours her lips, sure that they'd stay swollen for days after this.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Later that evening, Amati lays down on the couch in the bedroom, reading one of the books from Satoru's library.

Satoru went on a quick mission and should be here by now.

As if on cue, he opens the door to their bedroom and walks in, pulling off his blindfold and jacket, leaving him in a black T-shirt. "How many stupid sorcerers do I have to clean up after?"

"So it was a cleaning up mission?" She asks him.

He sighs. "Yeah." He crawls over her and raises her shirt up.

"Satoru?"

He snakes inside her shirt, resting his cool cheek just above her stomach, wrapping his arms tightly around her waist.