Chapter Twenty Four

_Two days later_

Satoru Gojo
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"So, as you see here, this is inumaki." Gojo says, waving to Inumaki who sits on the other side of the breakfast table.

"Kelp."

Inumaki came back an hour ago, and now Gojo thought the best way to meet is through breakfast.

"He's a Cursed speech user. You already know the Cursed Speech Technique."

"Hmm..." Amati leans forward, head resting on her hand. "Do you prank people?" She asks, eying Inumaki.

He gives her a questioning look.

"Like, can you tell someone to shit? Will they do it?"

Gojo laughs.

"Bonito flakes." He brings his arms in an X.

"Well he can and it'll work... probably, but, Inumaki doesn't prank." Gojo says.

"Unfortunately. If I had that power I'd be the menace of society." Amati sighs.

Another person walks in, and Gojo smiles. "And finally, this is Megumi. Another student of mine."

Megumi shakes his hair and sits on the table, confused at Amati's presence. The past few days he has been sent on missions and spending most of his free time checking on his sister.

"Megumi," Gojo starts. "This is Amati Tanaka, my..." he stops at the expression on Amati's face.

Her eyes are wide and confused.

"Amati?" He asks.

But then he understands.

She can see the resemblance of Toji.

"He's Toji's son." He tells her quietly.

"And... and why is he here?" Her fists clench.

"It's a long story." He puts his hand over her clenched one. "Calm down, he knows nothing of his father."

Amati opens her hands, putting them on her lap.

"Anyway, Megumi, Amati will be my substitute teacher. Since I'm a busy man, you know. When I'm not around, she'll be the one to guide you and your new classmates, that is, if you got any."

Megumi stares at Amati, "Well then, nice to meet you..."

"Tanaka Sensei." Gojo says,

"Tanaka Sensei."

"Nice to meet you too..." She says back, distant.

And Gojo can't blame her.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After a few more appointments, Amati is back at Jujutsu High.

She reluctantly left in the morning with Ijichi, and now it's sunset which proves their long absence. The past two days have been a little similar.

"So... how'd it go?" Gojo asks as they walk up to her dorm room.

She shrugs and opens the door.

"Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" He asks.

She kicks off her shoes and sits on her bed. "I don't feel like it." She lays down, turns over and curls up.

"Well, at least was it helpful?"