Chapter Thirty

Satoru Gojo
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Thankfully, Yaga Sensei didn't disappoint.

At first, Gojo thought he wouldn't accept Yuji's registration in the school, given Yuji's way of talking and all, but Yuji isn't just some kid with no potential. His goal is strong. Strong and valuable.

He even managed to take control after consuming the second finger, which gave Gojo higher hopes of him being a valuable vessel.

"Wow." Yuji says as they walk out of Yaga Sensei's office. "I didn't expect him to accept me like that."

Gojo smiles. "Well, he's kinda hard to predict, but even he wouldn't like a capable vessel like you go to waste after meeting you."

"So, I'm going to live here from now on."

"Yep."

"Cool. This place doesn't look bad."

Gojo says nothing to that. He already told Yuji about the threats that lurk in this type of life. The gruesome things that await him. But, he won't remind him. Let him like this life. Or at least this place. He'd be more determined to protect it and the people living within it.

"Ah, right." Gojo says, looking at him. "Before we head to your dorm room, I'd like you to meet someone."

"Hmm? Who?"

"She's another teacher. More like my substitute teacher. She'll be teaching you incase I'm not around. She's also my best friend, so you can trust her."

They find Amati training in the middle of the training field. She sits crossed legged in the air, eyes closed, focusing on the energy around her.

"Is that her?" Yuji whispers.

"Yup."

"What is she doing?"

"You'll see."

As if on cue, all objects in the field, from weapons to rocks, rise in the air.

"Woah..." Yuji says, watching.

The objects start spinning around her in a spiral of manipulated objects, causing a strong wind at their speed which blows at Gojo and Yuji's hair.

"What grade is she? I still don't know much about this grading stuff." Yuji asks, mesmerized.

"She's a special grade Jujutsu sorcerer."

"A special grade?"

Gojo nods. "The same grade as me."

Yuji seems stunned as he stares at Gojo. "She can defeat you?"

Gojo puts two fingers on his chin, thinking. "Well, even if she's a special grade, she still isn't strong as I am. But, if we were to battle against each other, she would cause me trouble."

"Oh. What can she do? Besides floating objects in the air?"

"Well... one thing you should know about her abilities is that she has the ability to kill sorcery. Her Technique Slayer can kill off any sorcerer's technique and can kill Cursed Spirits in a second."

"Wait, what? She can kill your techniques?"

"I'm an exception. My Cursed Energy runs infinitely. It's renewable and limitless. So even if she did kill it off, she'd kill it off for a little until it renews. But with that time, she could damage me pretty bad."

Yuji watches her with a spark in his eyes, excited. "And how does she move these objects?"

"She has a Gravity Technique. She can play with the gravity of objects, move them around. She can even move people." Gojo narrows his eyes as he watches her. "But, she discovered something new about twelve days ago. While using her gravity, she could actually use it in the air, moving away air particles, leaving nothing but vacuum. It will be like living in space with no air until you suffocate."

Gojo remembers how two weeks ago, Amati woke him up in the middle of the night the moment she discovered she could do it. He was as surprised as her, and they had to try it on a Cursed Spirit to make sure she was creating vacuum.

"But that's not where it ends. She can also cause hard vacuum pressure until she can make an object explode. Like that."

And the rocks in the air pop with the sudden pressure Amati causes. The weapons bend and crack and shatter.

"Woahhhhh..."

"Don't get near her. You might get caught in the vacuum." Gojo says, putting an arm out in front Yuji before he could get closer.

"This is terrifying though." Yuji admits.

"There are a lot of other stuff she can do, you'll hear about them later. But as an answer to your question, if me and her were against each other... our battle might destroy the world."

The objects in the air carefully drop to the ground, but before Amati could open her eyes, Gojo sneaks behind her. "Oi."

With his sudden presence, he scares her, causing the few rocks she still had in the air explode.

"Satoru!" She spins to kick him but he grins when her leg stops in his infinity. "I was going to see if I could do something!"

"Well, what you were doing was impressive and all, but it's time you met Yuji."

Her green eyes widen as she looks to her left at Yuji's nervous waving figure.

Amati is before him in a less than a second. "You're Yuji Itadori. Sukuna's vessel." She inspects him. "Damn... he really did take you as a vessel." She leans back. "I'm Amati Tanaka. The idiot's substitute teacher."

"No more souvenirs."

"Shit..."

"Umm... nice to meet you."  Yuji gives a small smile.

Amati smiles back. "Likewise. Welcome to Jujutsu High, Yuji. It sucks here."

Gojo pulls at her hair. "We're trying to make him like it here?"

"But he should know the truth." She bats his hand away.

Yuji scratches the back of his head. "Well... Gojo Sensei did tell me of the consequences, and what I'll see from now on. It's all new to me and it might take a while until I get used to it, but as long as I follow my goal I'll accept any life, whether it sucks or not."

Amati gives a sad smile. "I hope you really mean it, because this world is darker than it sounds or looks like. We all learn it the heard way."

Yuji was about to ask something, but Amati puts a hand on his shoulder, smiling assuringly. "Let's take you to your dorm room. We have lots to discuss later."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Yayyy we all love our boi Yuji💙He's just the sweetest 😭

I was also thinking just now about rereading the whole shibuya arc I realized i forgot a lot of things, and I read it in a rush so yeah I guess I gotta reread it but I'm nervous and scared to go through all the emotions again

Oh and about Amati's new technique ?? there are quite a few new things you'll see, and I mostly got inspired by Chuuya from Bungo Stray Dogs. The way his ability was created, gravity and black holes so yesss

Anyway hope u liked the chap😙💙

⭐️💬⬆️