Chapter Seventeen

_Ten years later_
_March 15_

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It was meant to be an ordinary message. Some random person texting him, lighting up his phone in the middle of the night. But no. Little did Satoru expect it was someone he knew. Someone he knew all too well.

Someone he never forgot.

•can we talk?

That was some random message, from an unknown number, and there were no introductions, no names or gender or any information about who could it be.

He picked up the phone and typed:

•who are you

After a minute, another text popped up.

•you'll know if you meet me near Meiji-Dori.

He frowned. Of course no matter what threat he met, he's the strongest, and no one in this world could defeat him. He wasn't reluctant to accept because he didn't want to get caught in a threat.

He was merely reluctant because he had a bad feeling about that person on the other side.

Not a bad feeling... just a strange feeling like he's not ready to meet that person just yet.

•if you try to pose a threat, know that it'll all turn against you.

•don't you think I already know that, Satoru?

His eyes widen at the use of his first name. No one ever calls him by his first name except his family and teachers. And... two of his disrespectful students.

He frowns and closes his phone. He's glad he hasn't changed into his night clothes yet. He puts on his black blindfold.

He looks outside and decides to go through the window incase he gets too many questions from Yaga Sensei that he can't answer.

The night is humid and chilly as he arrives at a random street near Meiji-Dori. It's not crowded here and hardly anyone passes him. He waits, sensing the Energy around him, trying to figure out whether a threat lurks near or not.

"That was fast."

He looks behind him at the shadows between two buildings.

The voice that spoke just now was female.

A figure steps out of the shadows.

The woman is hooded, shadows cover her face. She has a mask over her mouth, which explains why her voice sounded muffled.

"Who are you?" Satoru says, frowning at her, the sound of cars and beeping a noisy mess in the background.

"I thought you'd know." She says, looking away.

I don't have patience for this. "Tell me two things. Who you are, and why you want me."

She sighs, and looks up at him, her hood falling.

Long brown hair falls to her back and the city lights reflect in two bright green eyes.

Gojo's eyes widen.

"Long time no see." She says, taking her mask off.

The past years run around in his brain. Three years of his past student life, three years with him, and her and Shoko. Three years of their friendship.