Chapter One

Welcome to my book everyone!!
I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!!💙

Things you should know:

This is an OC story not a Y/N story

Also before y'all come at me, this book contains manga  references and spoilers

If you haven't read the manga I'm afraid you'll spoil urself here

Cover made by yours truly!

Happy reading 💙

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

It's chaos all around. The blood, the screams, the people running, the Cursed Energy flowing through the air.

She's on the ground, on her knees, holding her broken arm. The tears in her eyes blur her surroundings to the point where she could barely make out a thing.

People run around her, children cry and scream.

Her heart... it feels...

Broken, pained, numb all at once. Her love, hope, dreams... It doesn't feel like they existed in the first place. They were wrong to exist.

Wrong.

So wrong.

Through her blurry vision, a tall figure with dark hair and clothes turns around, ready to leave her, to leave everything they ever had behind.

She opens her mouth to scream his name when—

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

"AMATIIIII!"

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK.

Amati Tanaka, Jujutsu High second year, gasps and sits up on her bed. Her heart beats fast and uncontrollably, her breaths race faster. Her shaky hand reaches for the glass of water beside her bed and she gulps the contents down.

"Is she even alive?"

"One way to find out."

"No, Geto. Do not kick down the door."

"I'm alive!" Amati calls, brushing her messy hair with her fingers while calming herself down.

What kind of dream was that? It didnt even feel familiar... yet it felt real. She shakes her head and takes a deep breath. She's seen worse nightmares, this shouldn't bother her.

"We're coming in!" Shoko calls.

"Ugh." Amati sighs. Would it kill them to let her wash her face first? When Shoko and Geto walk in opening the door, Amati immediately asks, "Another attack?"

"Nah." Shoko waves her hand and looks around Amati's room. "Just came in to check on you since you missed the first three hours."

"Huh?"

Amati grabs her phone from her nightstand and checks the time. 10:46 a.m. "Shit." she winces, her pink lips squishing to a pout. "Did i miss anything important?"

"Just a bit of Sensei's scolding thats all." Geto says, sitting on the end of Amati's bed, eyes staring into her own. She gives him a look that says 'stop staring, will ya?'. He leans back, his bangs falling into his eye. "You still have those dark circles under your eyes." he points out.

As if wiping them could hide them, Amati wipes the area. "They're that obvious?"

"A little." Shoko agrees. "You hardly slept these two weeks."