Chapter Forty Eight

🚨Mature content ahead🌶👀

.........................................

Satoru Gojo

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After the students left, Gojo helped Amati clean up the kitchen and went to take a shower. When he was done, Amati went in and Gojo sat on the couch in his room, waiting for her.

After a while, she comes out in her robe, drying her hair with a towel. Gojo smiles as he watches her brush her hair and hold it in a bun using a hair pin.

"Who cleaned up the mess from last night?" He asks, grinning at the red in her face as she slowly understands what he means. "The floor looks furiously scrubbed."

Oh how he loves getting cocky with her.

She looks away and searches through the drawer that is now her nightclothes drawer. "You really have to make everything awkward?"

"Well... Since you always get so red and shy when it comes to sexual activities, Im starting to think you don't have a dark side." He grins.

Her eyes snap to his, and she straightens up. "You sure?"

His grin turns to a sly smile. "Well I'm convinced you'd rather not take the lead."

"Want to see for yourself?" She asks and stands before him, looking down at his smiling face.

"Yeah."

"You sure?" She asks again, putting a finger under his chin and leaning down so they're eye level. The scent of vanilla and amber fill his nose, and he swears he can never get bored of this scent. Her scent.

"I'm sure."

She pulls out her hair pin, letting her brown hair fall in a curtain down her back. She kisses him and unbuttons his shirt, letting his chest breath the air around them. She sits on his lap, the tips of her nails run down his chest, over his abs, to the v shaped part of his lower body. Ever so slowly, she unzips his pants, pulls down the strap of his underpants, and takes out the slowly hardening length inside.

She pulls away and her eyes pin his own. "Never knew you were this big." She says without looking down.

"What? Too big for you?" He teases, trying not to hitch his breath as Amati runs the tips of her fingers up and down the space where his inner thighs and pelvis meet.

"To be honest... It would take a little extra push to fit inside me." She says in a low voice.

"I know." He grins. "I calculated that last night."

Her eyes flash and she's got a dangerous look in them. She unties the robe with her free hand and shrugs it off, leaving her in only her undergarments. Satoru would be the greatest liar if he said he didn't enjoy the view before him.

Amati takes a glance down then back into his eyes. "Maybe two extra pushes." She wraps her fingers over his dick and slides her palm up and down, using the precum at his tip for help. She does it slowly. Slowly and roughly.

It's torturing him.

"It will stay this slow until you beg for it, Satoru." She smiles the most mescheivious smile he's seen from her.

"Getting a 'please' from me is a lot harder than you think." He says, calming his breathing down.

"Or maybe you don't know me yet." She leans close to the side of his neck and licks the skin from his collarbone to his jaw, sending chills down his spine. She runs her teeth along his jaw, playing with his hair at the back of his neck with her free hand while her other hand make those lazy strokes along his hardening cock.