Chapter Five

Art is not mine. Found on pintrest

_Kuroi rescue mission completed!_

Amati Tanaka:
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After arriving in Okinawa, they went to the beach at 1:00 pm, decided to have fun and enjoy the day after successfully rescuing Kuroi

"BWAHAHAHA! SEA CUCUMBER!" Gojo laughs as he finds a sea cucumber in the water.

"GROSS! ITS SO GROSS!" Riko wheezes in laughter.

Amati pulls her sweater tighter at the small cold breezes as she watches  Gojo chase Riko with the sea cucumber. She shivers at another sudden breeze. Why'd she have to wear a tight swimsuit?

"Is it okay to go sightseeing?" Kuroi asks.

"It was Satoru's idea." Geto answers. "I suppose it's his way of showing compassion to Riko."

Splash!

Amati's gasps as water splashes her. She's left shocked and confused until Gojo and Riko laugh like maniacs.

Amati glares. "Oiii! Now you've done it!" She throws her sweater to the ground and steps into the water, splashing at Gojo and Riko who try to dodge.

"You can never touch me, Amati!" Gojo sticks out his tongue.

"Oh yes I can!" Amati laughs, chasing Gojo with another sea cucumber she just randomly found, and Riko joins the race.

"Satoru! Amati!" Geto calls, and they stop running. "Let's get going!"

"Huh? It's almost three?" Amati asks.

"Aww..." Riko pouts, obviously enjoying her time right now, and not wanting to leave.

Gojo and Amati share a look.

"Suguru, how about we leave tomorrow morning instead?" Gojo says as he walks over.

Riko's face lightens up and Amati smiles, side hugging Riko while waiting for a response from Geto.

"But..." Geto starts.

"The weather is great." Gojo says. "Besides, if we're in Okinawa instead of Tokyo, there'll be fewer Curse users."

"Are you taking this seriously?" Geto asks out loud, but then lowers to a whisper to ask Gojo something else.

Reading the situation and Gojo's tired eyes, Amati could tell Geto's asking about Gojo using his technique nonstop since yesterday.

Amati's attention is dragged to the ocean and to a tiny seashell in the waters. She bends over and picks the seashell up, admiring it as it shines in the sunlight.

"It's so pretty!" Riko says, leaning closer to see it.

Amati smiles. "Consider this a little something to remind you of me." She hands the beautiful seashell to Riko.