Chapter Two

The next day:
Suguru Geto
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

"I got a question." Gojo asks as the four students sit around their desks.

"Hmm?" Amati closes her flip phone and looks at him.

"Does it really matter if regular people see us? It's not like they can see Cursed spirits or Jujutsu anyways."

"Ah~ he's still at it again." Amati sighs and sinks in her chair, opening a bag of chips and placing it on the desk for them all to share.

"Of course it matters." Geto says, taking a chip and eating it. "The prevention of Cursed spirits is most important for the citizens peace of mind. For that reason, keeping it confidential is important. Not only that—"

"Yeah yeah, gotcha." Gojo sighs before he can say more. He gets his glasses back from Shoko and pushes them over his nose. "It's such a pain looking out for the weak."

That triggers both Amati and Geto, given its not the first time they burnt their asses out to convince that white shithead.

"You want them all to die then?" Amati says.

"Society should protect the weak and keep the strong in check. You see Satoru, Jujutsu exsists to protect non-Jujutsu users." Geto smiles. "Being Righteous?"

"I hate that stuff!" Gojo groans.

"Without weak people, we won't really have a reason to exist, you know." Amati says. "Why else would we fight?"

"Applying reasoning and responsibilities to Jujutsu is what weak people do." Geto adds.

Shoko sighs. "You three..." She gets up and puts a cigarette in her mouth and walks out of the classroom while she still has the chance.

"Don't get all proud of yourself for spouting that garbage, blech." Gojo pretends to vomit.

"I've had enough of this." Amati puts her fist on the table and stands.

"Let's take this outside, Satoru." Geto stands up too.

"Two of you still lonely? Go by yourselves."

Krruk—

Yaga Sensei opens the door, and as if nothing happened, Amati and Geto sit down, and the young brunette stuffs the bag of chips inside her desk before her Sensei could notice.

Sensei looks at them with a confused expression, clearly knowing something has happened. "Where's Shoko?" He asks.

"Who knows." Geto puts his chin in his palm and smiles.

"Maybe the bathroom?" Gojo does the same.

"Or just puffing some cigarettes." Amati joins in.

"Doesn't matter." Sensei says walking towards his desk. "For this mission I'm going to have Satoru and Suguru go together."

Geto and Gojo make a face.

"What's with the faces?" Yaga Sensei asks.

"Nothing." Geto says.

"Sensei!" Amati raises her hand, shocked. "Why just them?"

"Well, you were the one asked to join them, but you haven't fully recovered yet—"

"I have!" Amati insists. "Please Sensei! Being left out hurts."

Sensei sighs.

"Let Amati go with us." Geto says. "If she doesn't go, I'm not going. She's on my side, not like four eyes—"