Chapter 36

❕❕❕(go to other ❕❕❕ to skip smut)

♡AVA♡

"Ok we'll start slow. Bend down and take off my shorts." He instructed.

I take a huge gulp and bent down at my knees in front of him. I hooked my fingers at the rim of his shorts and pulled it down. I was expecting to see his underwear but what I didn't expect is to feel his hardness slap me lightly in the face. What the....?! My mouth hung open at his length.

"Sorry I was already hard from the things we did in the bathtub." He said cheekily with a laugh.

"Yea, ok....but how am I supposed to fit that in my mouth. I can't even take half of it without filling my whole mouth. Is that why you call it a monster?" I asked the last question with a small laugh.

"Yes, and you don't need to fit the whole thing in, just use your hands for the rest ok, and remember you can stop whenever you want, or if you get uncomfortable or anything, just tap my thigh or let me know." He said.

"And don't just put your tongue now, first you have to build it up. Use your hands in the beginning, and as the time passes you can use your mouth, that too slow at first and fast and rough later. okay?" He added.

I just nodded nervously and I wrapped my fingers around his length. Wow he was definitely hard.

I stroked him up and down and groped my hands all over his huge length, and began to rub him lightly. He moaned a little. I've never thought that I would be turned on by someone moaning, I thought that I'd rather be grossed out. But his moans were weirdly addictive and also seductive.

Squeezing and rubbing, I made my way towards the head and it was oddly red. I rubbed and squeezed over his head. His moans and groans just ushered me to go faster.

I glanced his way to see his head resting against the headboard with his eyes closed, cheeks flushed and lips slightly parted, through which his moans were released. This whole scene was just so erotic to me, I was unconsciously feeling my body starting to heat up on its own and I even felt some moisture between my thighs. Oh my god- it isn't what I think it is. I'm getting turned on. It s ture. Oh lord.

I continued sucking and felt some liquidy substance already filling my mouth. I guess it was his precum, it boosted my confidence that I wasn't doing anything wrong. I hesitantly placed my hands around his balls and  squeezed them a little. And oh boy- he let out the hottest and loudest moan ever.

"FUCKKK!! YES, SWEETHEART! UGH...THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! Oh my god, you're doing so good baby."

I focused on the tip as I now noticed that he was the most sensitive there, and also played with his balls some more. A second or later I felt his load fill my mouth. And heck, it was a lot. I struggled with it for a second but finally swallowed it down.

I detached myself from him slowly and watched as he regained his breath.

Ohh, there was a thin string of my saliva with his cum connected to his head and my mouth, guess what, I'm already pregnant.

❕❕❕

"Ava, Baby that was the best orgasm I've ever had. You are just so amazing. Come up here, I wish to return the favour." He said, still slightly out of breath.

"No wait, you shouldn't feel the need to return the favour. Do it when you feel like it. And you're also injured, your hands and arms are bruised, so maybe another time."

"Ok fine, if you say so, come up we'll cuddle and get some sleep then." He suggested.

I grinned at that and flopped my body on the bed, next to his. We both were exhausted but still he asked me, "You're 100% alright, yes?" "Yes Xavy, I'm perfectly fine, You need to let loose a little." I chuckled.

"How can I? You're my baby, gotta take care of you!" He said cooing a little and then wrapping his arm around me, bringing me closer and giving me a little peck.

"Your dad called me after he heard what's happened, he wants you to go home for a few weeks. You know, he wants to see how you're doing and stuff." He said quickly, not looking into my eyes. Aww he doesn't want me to leave. I don't wanna leave either. I'll miss him too much, and I don't think I can be there for weeks without seeing him, I'll be too worried about him. I know that he can take care of himself and handle his business, but that doesn't mean other people won't meddle with him.

"Come with me, to my home." I said tilting his head up.

"No, your dad will kill me on the spot, also I feel like I've been hogging you up for so long. You need to spend some time with your family, love." He whispered, brushing the tip of his nose against my own.

"Please, I know we both won't be able to rest while we are away from each other. I'll be too worried for you, and I think you'll be too. And I swear to god if you miss me any less than I miss you, I'll have your head for that." I said snickering in the end, trying to light up the atmosphere a bit. And obviously trying to ignore my red cheeks because of his nickname.

He laughed and nodded his head.

"We'll see."

《<•○●○•>》

So, my first smut for you lil nasties. AND ALSO...
I know that I'm terrible at writing smut, but I try. Thank you to my friend for helping me with this chapter. Without you I would've never published it lol.

LOVE YA. Take care of yourselves, cause unluckily all of us don't have someone like Xavy to take care of us. <3