Chapter 22

♡AVA♡
I stir around as I feel a tickle on my neck. Puffs of air? I slowly open my eyes and I see Xavier sleeping on my breasts.
Once again!
Ugh this habit of his is going to cause a lot of trouble.

But then I also notice my bra covered cleavage. I looked into the sheets and totally terrified as I found myself only in my lingerie.

I tried to remove Xavier from me, but then I noticed he was also very barely clothed. Shit, please no! I'll be terrified it thats the situation here.

I shook Xavier off of me not caring if he wakes up but to my surprise he's not, he's rolled onto his stomach and sleeping quietly.

I quickly pulled the comforter off of me, and peeked inside my underwear. A wave of relief flowed through me at the moment.

Then I stood up and walked around a little, sighing in relief when I didn't feel any pain. I went towards the bathroom to clean myself up and look a little bit more presentable. I brushed, took a very quick shower, and combed my hair. When I was satisfied with my looks I left the room, in hopes to ask Xavier about my condition in bed with his. I won't just let this slide. Even if we didn't so anything, it was highly inappropriate of us to sleep in just our undies while on the same bed, next to eachother.

But I was a little surprised when I came out of the and found the bed empty. I was so sure about him being in the bed. I went downstairs to find him, but I was a little surprised by what I saw next. It was sweet and due to this gesture a small smile welcomed my lips unconsciously.

There he was, in his jeans flipping the pancakes on the plates while also taking a look at the bacon. Ensuring that its cooked from the side and not burnt.

I won't admit this out loud, but I had a thing for young men who can cook. Which shouldn't be surprising considering I only know how to make instant noodle and boiled eggs.

Most of the time, when I'm at home, I eat cereal for breakfast, because I had to eat eggs for lunch and dinner. Even though I hate eggs and cereal because of constantly eating them, I'm still not trying to learn how to cook.
Because I know, It will all just be over with me hurting my self in the process, burning or cutting, and even more work trying to clean the mess I made in the kitchen while working. So why even try?

"Stop olging at me, you 4 feet sized marshmellow?"

"4 feet how dare you!!! I'm 5 feet 3 inches mister." I answered with a scoff. Yeah, I was really small for someone like my age. According to people, I'm still 14 to them by my height.

"Yea, I'm 6 foot 6 inches, so to me you're a 4 feet sized marshmallow." He replied back sassily.

"So you really are a tower. But....Why marshmallow though? Why not something else?" I wondered aloud.

"I love marshmellows. Marshmellow are best thing in the whole freaking universe! That's why marshmello! I don't share my marshmellows with any one, not even Xander and Aaliyah. Also, I make sure to never run out of marshmellows, there are always some left in my kitchen shelves. Just hidden so no one could see it, until they investigate."

"But wait- you...called me marshmellow right? What does it mean then?" I asked hoping for what I was thinking to be true. I mean, he said he loves marshmellow and then he straight up called me marshmellow, if I'm right, then this needs to mean something, right?

"Yea, you're my marshmellow, white, softie, short in height and I love you, although I'm not sure about the taste, I'm sure you would taste spectacular." He says with a wink and my whole face heated up. He didn't just mentioned that he loves me like that. Maybe that's a friend-ly love thing. It couldn't be romantically of course.

I stood there thinking this through for a whole 10 minutes then his voice called me, "Have your pancakes or they'll turn cold. I was wanting to put the whipped cream too but you were out of whipped cream. You didn't have any left so, we might just eat it like this."

I sat in the chair beside him and took no time in devouring the pancakes. I was already in heaven when I took the first bite. Oh, Xav can cook. That too, Very well. I almost moaned out at how good the new feeling settled in my mouth. And then I forgot everything around me and ate the rest of my pancakes as a starved animal.

God, I swear, I could be gross, angry and even emotional for food.

When I was done, I wiped the side of my lip with my finger to get catch of the little chocolate sauce that was left over and then sucked it off my finger. Tasty.

"You're the first girl I've ever seen so ignorant and careless about her looks while having food. Even Aaliyah wipe her lips with a napkin after every two bites, but you just, didn't care about the world and ate like there was no tomorrow." He rasped out.

"So...I don't care about anything as long as there is good delicious food in front of me." I said while shrugging.

《<•○●○•>》

Sorry for being unactive, I'll try to post every single time I could.
Make sure to vote, comment and follow for the next chapters to be up faster and follow my Instagram page for reels of Avalyn's mafia life.

Instagram: @/shawnmuffin121