Chapter 24

☆XAVIER☆

"FUCKING TOUCH HER AND I'LL HAVE YOUR SON'S HEAD! Even though I know you don't give a fuck about him, but you've wasted your entire life training him for being the heir. I know that you need him."

"You have Charlie don't you? I swear the only thing that boy has done is bring shame to my mafia. I'm sure that idiot was just sitting around waiting to be kidnapped. Ugh! Bring me Charlie and I shall return the girl."

Without another word, I declined the call and stride down the stairs and told my men to bring the boy. Charlie was his name. The son and heir of the leader of Scorpios. It wasn't exactly hard to catch him though. He didn't know much about self defense and when 20 to 30 men are surrounding him, with the leader of the mafia, he knew better than to fight. So he came. He actually made my work a lot easier. Just as I got my hands on him. I called the leader of the scorpios and poof - the matter is solved.

But my nervousness isn't dead yet. Of course I had to manage some damage into his face. Not a lot. Yet. I know his father, he is curel but isn't evil, so I'm not sure if I can kill this bastard yet. I need to see Ava, her situation and then attack them if its too much, which I'm hoping wouldn't be or I'll kill them myself. But the scorpios have morals they don't drag innocent and play with their lives, they just wanna get their shits straight, so I can't do anything yet.

Before I knew, we were in front of the Scorpios mansion. I grabbed his handcuffs and pulled him with me to match my pace. I don't have time for this bullshit, I need to see Ava.

Me and my men entered the house and stopped in which looked like a hall. "Call him. Now." I said as I buried the barrel of my gun into his head as he hissed in pain and called out for his father.

My heartbeat stopped for a while as I saw his father came along with Ava, dried tears on her cheeks, hair disheveled and eyes a bit swollen, both of her wrist closed under his hand. "Let go!" I snarled. The prick let go of her hand and I smashed my fist onto his son's face. Then I held her and gently scanned her body for any visible bruises. A little wave of relief went through me when I found none. Then I took her hand gently and lead her towards the exit.

As we neared our car her sniffles increased. I opened the door for her and seated her inside. "I have to go back." I said as I shook her hand off mine. I was pretty painful to be honest. Looking at her tear stricken face, begging eyes not to let go and her hold on my hand tighten.

"I'll be right back." I told her as I rubbed her back with my hand. She nodded and let go off my hand but the tears streamed down her eyes so fast that I knew she didn't want me to let go.

It pained seeing her like this. She was always so confident and sassy. It was even more painful because the situation she was in right now was because of me.

I went inside the house again and took the bastard's attention off his son. He was too busy observing the damage my fist made with just a punch.

"You know if you touched her inappropriately at any moment, then you're dead." I said calmly. But inside I was fuming. Need to get my shit together, I'll probably scare Ava even more if I go out like this.

"Yes, I know. I just wanted to rile you up and get some of my money back after you sold my information on the internet. Not a smart move to make. Tsk. I had to do so much extra work to cover it up.

"You deserved it. And listen I cannot ask her at this moment because she is startled about this whole thing. But later, when I ask her, If she told me that you did anything to her that would scare her forever. Then you are as good as dead." I hissed. "Yes Blake you're very clear. Thank you for all the death threats, now get off my territory." He said drawing a large breath.

With a huff I turn around and just as I exited the house one of men came to me, "sir you need to come now, Ms. Ava is...not ok. She was crying in her sleep and calling out your name." I rushed into the car after hearing those words and sure enough, there she was mumbling my name as tear slid down her face as she slept. I took her onto my lap and I rocked us back and forth gently. I kept in on as long as she was mumbling and crying and once stopped when she relaxed into me and slept peacefully. I kept on stroking her hair and her back.

《<•○●○•>》

I know I haven't been around as much, and I know I write really shitty stories.
But please, it's my first time so bare with me.
Please vote comment and follow.
And make sure to check out some reels of Avalyn's mafia life on my Instagram.
Instagram: @/shawnmuffin121