Chapter 6

1 year later

♡AVA♡
So today is the day. Today is my first day in my university. I'm quite nervous to be honest. Highschool wasn't easy. I had to use the wheelchair for like 1 and a half month. People bullied and talked behind my back, about how I was the one using wheelchair and I needed Alex's help getting to my lectures sometimes. Teachers didn't scold us cause they knew my condition and they pitied me.

I shrugged those thoughts away and entered my first class and took my seat beside Alex. Yes we both go to the same university and we are both roomates. The professor came into the classroom and gave us his quick introduction and then started with our first topic. I listened and all his speeches and even wrote some of my own notes. When he was in the middle of his explanation, the door brusted open and everyone's gaze directed towards the door including mine.

I choked on my breath and I swear that if I had a drink in my mouth, I for sure would've chocked on that, maybe even sputtered it out.

There came Aiden and Xavier Blaze, striding inside the classroom as if they owned it.

Aiden came and sat beside Alex while Xavier sat behind me. It was the first day so many students didn't attend, so there were lots of free seats.

The professor went back to his explanation but the children had their whole attention on those twats. I looked at Alex to see her having a small talk with Aiden and my mouth hung open. No shit. This is bad. She shouldn't be talking to him. Just when I thought things were going downhill, I felt a pat on my back. I turned around with a blank face and raise an eyebrow at him.

"What do you want?" I whispered not beating around the bush.

"To talk. Alone. Come at the boys section of the hostel. At 5:30. Room number 369." With that he arrogantly shifted back and for the rest of the class, he pretended that I was not even here.

All the girls were glaring at me at this point. Probably imagining how to kill me. It doesn't happen often that the University's popular boy is sitting right behind me. And he even talked to me. Gosh, what an asshole.

《<•○●○•>》

I sighed at the comfortable feel of my warm blankets and cuddled them closer to me, when I felt 2 arms go around my waist and I shrieked and yelled, getting up immediately.

I turn to my side to look who dared to enter my bed, and my blood boiled when I found Xavier.

The fucking nerve of this guy.

"The hell Ava. Why are you screaming in the middle of the night?" He too sat up and asked in his sleepy groggy voice. I got distracted for a second or two, when I realised that he was in his black tank top and night shorts. That guy is an asshole no matter what, but it'll be a lie if I say that he didn't have looks. His muscles bulging out of his top. Hair disheveled, bed look, but looking nice what so ever.

I'm getting distracted. Focus on the task at hand. I glared at him and whisper shouted, "Why the hell are you in my room? And in particular in my bed. Why the fuck do you have your arm around me, when I clearly don't want you touching me." I hissed at him.

He just smiled innocently at me and made an angel face and said "For the second one...you do want me to touch you. You cuddled me. Not the other way around. And for the first one, I asked you nicely to come and meet me in my room, in the afternoon. But you ignored it. So now I had to come into your room. I was saving the talk for the morning though." He finished with a small yawn.

I looked at him my mouth hung open.

"Close that mouth of yours if you don't want anything going in there soon."

I abruptly closed my mouth and asked, "Why are you even bothering me?"

He looked around for a minute and jumped back into the bed and said, "This conversation is for tomorrow. Lets just sleep now."

Freaking scum.

"No! Get up! You are not sleeping on my bed. And tell me whatever that you wanna say and get lost." I said tryong to pull him out of the bed. Key word : Trying. He didn't even move an inch.

Eventually I gave up and glared at him. Out of nowhere he pulled my hand and dragged me to bed. "Calm down. Why are you always so tense? Hmm?" He asked rubbing my shoulder while focusing on the word tense. My muscles grew hard under his touch at first, but relaxed as he continued his motions.

"Why shouldn't I be tense around you! Because of you I was kidnapped a year ago. Knocked out twice. Got a metal rod jamed onto my head. Fell off stairs. And had to use a fucking wheelchair for the next month and a half of my life. And thats not even the starting. My dad got hurt. I got bullied because of the wheelchair. I had to lie to my best friend, who is like a sister to me, I betrayed her trust. Aside from that, lets not forget the rash treatment I got from Aiden. Manhandling, and all the swear words that you both called me just  for your entertainment." I huffed out in a breath. Still furious at everything happened a year ago.

《<•○●○•>》

Chapter 6 out now! Chapter 7 on the way.