Chapter 29

♡AVA♡

"Wait! You said that days before I got kidnapped, my bodyguards got shot and they needed to get hospitalized for some time." I asked Xavy as he nod his head unsure to where I'm going.

"How many were there? And also do they live alone or with there families." I asked him again.

"Five. 3 of them have full family here with siblings and all. One of them live with his older mom, and the other live with his younger sister." He said

"Are they still hospitalized?" I asked.

"Yes, they don't have any injuries but the doctor just wanted to confirm and give them a bit of bed rest." He answered.

"Ok then, we can distribute it to their families. After all they all took bullets for me, I mean I'm not as sad for the 3 who live with their family but the other ones. I can't even imagine the old mom getting the news of his son getting shot, and the younger sister too. How they have no one to support them, while their family member is hurt. Can you take me to them, I need to talk to them and apologise, because of me they all got shot, and then we can give them the food too." I looked at Xavy questionable-ly.

"Yea nice plan. That will be good. We'll distribute it among them." He agreed with a small nod of head and we both made our way outside his second mansion, from where he took a car, and left his motorcycle, cause we had to carry the food and it'll be only possible if we take a car. Which I'm very grateful for, cause that motorcycle was scary. As fuck.

Couple of hours later

☆XAVIER☆

I sighed in relief as this night finally came to an end. To be honest, It was a long day, but I wouldn't change it for anything else. I had so much fun, I don't remember the last time that I was this jolly.

I looked at the sleeping angel beside me and admired her beauty. I didn't know that anyone on earth could be this pure. When we reached the hospital, Ava took her time apologising for the state that the bodyguards were in, and even though it was their job to do so, I wanted to stop Ava for feeling so guilty, but for some reason, I simply couldn't. It's not like she would stop feeling guilty if I said something anyways. It was written in her eyes that she was feeling awful for them.

And I was even more surprised to see that after meeting the mother and sister of those bodyguards, she talked and apologised to them too. I even saw her eyes filled with tears but she quickly shook it off. Everyone in the hospital was as amused as I was.

Snapping back to reality, I leaned a little and softly planted my lips to her forehead, not to wake up her sleepy form. And I was also so tempted to kiss her lips but I tried to control myself. No! This shouldn't be that hard! Consent is everything.....but its not like I'm having sex with her or anything, I simply want a kiss. Fuck it, she wouldn't even know.

Leaning a bit further I gently nudged my lips against her, gosh! I have to be careful or she'll wake up.

"Stealing first kiss from a sleeping person now Xavy. I thought you know better than that." I heard once I leaned back and stared at her in shock. This girl was awake the whole time. God damn she got some good acting skills. The fuck..?! This is not the time to compliment her about her acting skills.

"So, what now, Are you just gonna think of some excuse or will you kiss me like I'm actually awake?" She asked me again.

God this Vixen is gonna get it now. I grabbed her throat lightly, just wrapping my hand around it and not squeezing, and pulled her against me kissing her hardly and harshly, finally how I imagined it would be, hard and bruising. Finally able to explore her mouth, I asked her entrance with my tongue nudging her lips but she didn't do anything instead of just kissing, I think she didn't know what to do anymore. I grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple making her gasp when I enter her mouth with my tongue. She was actually surprised when she find my tongue exploring her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and softly pushed forward deepening the kiss. I sighed in bliss as my tongue finally meet hers.

Thousands of sensational went through us as we finally pulled back and relaxed against each other.

"That was my first kiss." I said. It was nice finally admitting it to someone.

"No way, it can't be, It was also my first. But how can it be yours first, I mean you're a mafia leader, and super hot and sexy, I've seen girls throw themselves at you." She rambled still in a haze from our session.

"Yea, but I didn't had enough time to train for the Mafia leader and then handling the business to let alone go kissing and sleeping with other women. So yea, before you I never kissed someone or slept with someone cause I thought that it was a waste of time." I said. A moment of comfortable silence passed us as I broke it again,

"But that thought never occurred to me when I was with you, cause it all seemed different and...all I was thinking about it doing things to you....with you, sinful naughty things." I exclaimed with a small laugh.

"It was the same for me." She said while looking into my eyes and I looked into hers. Then I found nothing but honesty and admiration in them.

With a small satisfied smile, I suggested, "Let's go to bed, this day was already long enough, I bet you're tired."

"Alright lessgo." She said and fall into my embrace as she snuggled comfortably and closed her eyes.

I chuckled as I got out of the car and went towards the house, ready for a good night's sleep.

《<•○●○•>》

Wow, writing this chapter while you're in a long distance relationship is painful, why am I torturing myself ;(
Also I wrote this whole chapter in one go, so please have mercy on me and tell if I made unnecessary and silly mistakes.
Comment down your thoughts on this chapter and let me know if this chapter was food by voting. See you, take care my readers ;)
Make sure to check out reels from Avalyn's mafia life if you haven't already on my Instagram.
Instagram: @/shawnmuffin121