Chapter 30

WARNING!!!Graphic violence and sexual harrassment ahead!  Continue on your own risk. Not for soft hearted people. Don't report it later on, If you don't like or want to read it, skip to the next chapter.

2 months later

☆XAVIER☆

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too.Take care."

"Mmhmm. I'll make sure of it, and you make sure of not overworking yourself and also try being nice to your employees."

"Fine, I'll try but I deserve a movie night for that."

"Sure, now let me go or the professor will whoop my ass for being late again."

"That's my job baby, but sure I'll let you go, just give me a real bye kiss now. That peck wasn't a real kiss."

"Fine, come here."

I stopped the recording on my phone as I recalled the memory of what happened approximately 2 hours ago.

I was working like everyday and just waiting for the day to get over and be with my little marshy on the couch or bed cuddling after the long exhausting day.

But we don't always get what we want, right?

My business phone rang and distracted me from the documents I was currently reading. I frowned as I saw the hacker from my mafia calling me.

"Sir, I was tracking Miss Ava's car as usual, but-t then I saw it stop in the middle of a road for like 20 minutes. So I traced her watch instead and-d, the tracker wasn't responding, which meant it was destroyed. I tried contacting her bodyguards but they were left on the spot. And when I reached there Miss Ava wasn't there. She is currently missi-ing. The bodyguards were there, the car was there, but then I asked the bodyguards, they told me that some car ran into them and crashed and they also think that they were the one who took Miss Ava." He rambled in a fuss. "Check the car, try to track something, I'm coming there myself." Ava knew that there was a tracking device in that watch, that is why she and I both made fucking sure that she didn't take it off. But seriously how did her apparent kidnappers knew that she had it.

Just then my mobile pinged with another call, it was from an unknown number.I blocked the call from unknown number, how is this fucking number able to call me. Hacker? Seriously?

"What?" I spat into the phone as I already knew that this fucker knew me and had something against me as he called my number which has already blocked calls from unknown number.

"Clam down kiddo! She's not safe! For now, which I think you probably even know. My my, such a beautiful minor we have here. Big breast, small innocent face and such fuckable curves. If you want to come and get us then come to the red skull mansion. Alone. And don't even try to track this call cause this mobile is going in my pool in 2 minutes, and this is not waterproof so..... you know that you won't be able to track this. Also if I don't see you here in half an hour then the watch wouldn't be the only thing that she would lose." It were his last words and I'm already scrambling out with my keys to reach that place.

My mobile pinged once more when I got into the driver's seat. I open it to check, it could be an update on Ava for all I know.

I opened it and my blood boiled with rage as I saw her hands cuffed into the wall, above her head and the top that she was wearing tear from her collarbone to breast so her bra is visible. Tears leaking from the side of her eyes as she kept her head downwards.

Fucking hell, I'm gonna pour boiling oil in his eyes now, let's see what he can do then. His fingers are going to be cut off one by one and forced into his ears as his ears bleed out and make him deaf. His legs are going to get cut off with his dick and it's going to be shoved in his mouth for him to know his place.

《<•○●○•>》

♡AVA♡

"So your boyfriend came prepared! With a gun, knife, bullets and even a bullet proof vest. Trackers, bombs and hey wow, Chloroform too! But guess what, he forgot the gas mask! The sleeping gas really helped us out." The asshole said while dragging Xavy into the cell with him. He tied his feet with cuffs, and the length of the link was really high. So he could roam the cell freely without escaping, while me on the other hand, was trapped because my hands were cuffed above my head.

I somehow knew that they were going to torture Xavy through me. Ugh! That's why I was so upset about the whole damn thing! The asshole as I called him, went out of the cell and locked it leaving us both here.

About 10 seconds later, Xavy was moving in a uncomfortable position and with a jerk he got up. Muttering a 'fuck' under his breath, he turned around and took a look at the jail we were locked in, but ad his gaze settles upon me, he scrambled up and came towards me, hugging me and rubbing my back as I softly cry on his shoulder.

We were in that position for like 15 minutes then he turned out to look for a route to escape but only the guards were present in our sites.

As if he just remembered something, he took off his T shirt and tied it around me, it was quite difficult as my arms were cuffed above my head but he still managed to cover me up a little.

"I'm gonna get you out of here! yeah? And I'm really sorry about this love! I had no idea who this fucker Is! but I'm sure as hell that he'll pay. Okay?" He whispered soothingly in my ears as guilt was trapped in his eyes.

"Get us out of here! alright And rub that expression off of your face. it's not your fault alright?" I replied gently.

"Wait! Your arms must be paining." He said as he literally stood me up by my legs so that my shoulder level was up from the cuffs and my hands were now dangling freely with the chains around them.

"Ahh Xavier! Put me down! You can't seriously hold me up like this! You will drain your energy." I scolded him.

"Atleast I can hold you up for sometime." He said as he held me for like 20 mintues straight and then I forced myself back with huge effort.

"Are you out of your mind! Don't do that! You can't hold me like that for too long!" I said in a stern voice. Even though it was a really sweet action and I could just kiss him right now, but I had to be stern otherwise he'll just hold me till his arms are numb.

"Oh I see you two are bonding nice here, but you know what, it's quite boring to see you do so, mind if I.....?" The asshole rudely came behind the bars and said while taking out his gun and pointing it at my head as he trailed the last sentence.

An inhuman growl can from next to me and that was the time I realised him putting a bullet in his gun. Xavy was quick to cover me though. Way too quick. I didn't like it one bit. I tried to shout at him to move and let me take the shot instead of him, and even tried to nudge him with my legs, but he stayed in that statue posture while I tried to get him away from me.

It was surely the most horrifying thing I've even seen in my entire life. The bullet left the gun while Xavy was still covering me with his body.

《<•○●○•>》

So, it feels like I'm writing after ages lol.
Recently I've updated one more post of AML on my instagram, make sure to check that out. Alsoooo, vote, comment follow for more content. Peace.