Chapter 35

♡AVA♡
"Bend down." I said sighing in defeat.

"Shortie." He replied amused.

"This is your last chance, do you want me to shampoo your hair or not?!" I said in a oh-so-fake-angry-tone.

"Jeez fine." He said finally bending down to my level.

I squirted some shampoo in his hair and started to brush it with my fingers to spread it through. He sighed in comfort as I continued to massage his head, going gently with the scalp. I continued thia for a while, till Xavy's whole scalp was white and foamy.

"Its done. Wait till I get the mini shower." I told him and got the shower, and washed the shampoo of his hair, then I did the same with the conditioner and finally I was done with his hair. After doing his hair I started my own, which was quite a tricky thing to do, cause my hands were a little ache-y from doing this a second time. I would've asked Xavy to do it but then I remembered that his hands were still bruised. I should maybe give him a present, a gift or just a nice staycation or something, cause he did protect me there, and he also took all the threats aimed my way, he deserves atleast a present or staycation.

"What are you thinking so deeply, that you didn't even notice me splashing the water your way." He asked.

"About us. All the things -"

"That we can do in this bathroom, and no ones gonna know."

"No, I was about to say that all the things - "

"That I can make you feel tonight, just if you give the permission to. Dear lord you don't even know how hard I've got it for you."

"Xavy, let me finish! I was about to say all the things that we've been through together. You dick." I finally said with a huff.

Without saying anything back he latched his lips on my neck and started pecking around my neck in a gwntle manner. I tried to push him away slightly but he just shoved his neck more in my chest, sniffing me in. This went on for a couple of time before his gentle pecks began to turn into pleasure hickeys. Even then my mind was saying no, but my hand betrayed my mind, wrapping them around Xavy and giving him more room.

He came up to my lips and began kissing me again. After nibbling, biting and sucking my lips he fianlly moved to my chest. Only my collarvone was visible because of the bubbles though. As soon as he bent dow to latch his lips on my collarbone, his chin dipped in the bubbles, and he resurfaced to face me.

"I'm sorry, that was...just intense, I was trying to calm this monster in between my legs but no matter what it just keeps on going. I'm gonna get out now. Ba-bye." He said and went out from behind me. After a couple of minutes, I too got out and dried myself. I think...

Yes I think I should totally do that.

☆XAVIER☆

I settled myself on the bed and waited for Ava to come out. After a couple of minutes she came out, towel dried her hair. She was dressed well in short shorts and a Big T shirt of mine. Fuck. Seeing her in my baggy clothes was definently a turn on. I just watched her as she put on her lotion and cream. Her everyday routine after a bath or a shower. When she was done, she turned around and asked in a small voice, "Xavy?" I hummed and continued to watch her as she twiddled on her toes.

"So I was thinking something, like a reward for you or whatever, for you know, keeping me safe back there, but not just there, everywhere we go. You had to sleep with an eye open just in case something were to happen to me. I wanted to thank you and tell you all the things that you've done for me, that I'm grateful for that, and I don't wanna give you a gift or something, I mean yea, I want to give you a gift, but also something, much more personal to me."

I realised she was rambling. She rambles a lot when she is nervous about something.

"You know you can just tell me right?" I said with a reassuring small smile to make her feel more confident.

"Fine. I want to give you a...blowjob."

I choked on my spit. Ok, this is not what I expected. Actually this is far away from what I expected.

"BUT.....but I've never done anything like that, so you have to teach me through." She quickly added.

"Ok I'll teach you but always remember that you don't have to do it. Only if you want to. We can always turn back to watching netflix and bickering, and I would be grateful for that." I exclaimed.

"Its okay, I want it. Teach me."

《<•○●○•>》

I forgot to update the last part. I'll try to do it right away, and I know the updates are still taking time, but I promise I'm doing it as soon as I get time.

Follow me on Instagram and wattpad also if you haven't already, there are some reels for AML that you guys should totally check out.

Next chapter is gonna be -----

(Drumrolls please) 🥁🥁🥁

SMUT!!!!

So go get ready with your bibles and holy water. Till then take care of yourselves. Ba-byee.