Chapter 31

♡AVA♡

A scream passed in the air as the bullet teared through my Xavy. NOOOO!!! After like 5 minutes I realised that he wasn't the one who screamed but instead I was. He just held his hand and put pressure onto it. His breathing was irregular and his jaw was clenched but he didn't even utter a single whimper.

While I was busy cursing and imagining the crucial death of that fucker, I saw Xavy jam his hands into his wounds and take the bullet out. Then he tore his jeans from the bottom and tied it tightly around his hand.

When finally that fucker left the jail, Xavy came and scratched my head in a low and comforting manner. He wiped my tears which I noticed before, but thats the least of my concern.

"Hey! Its ok! Look at me, I'm alright. I positioned my hand in such a way that the bullet didn't hit any vital points." He said while wiping my tears. But it was too late, the rage had already engulfed me.

"Why the fuck would you do that Xavy, you're the one thats supposed to take us out of here, and you can't do it being hurt. And I'm not blind or deaf enough to unsee or unhear the fucking bullet leaving and going in your bicep. That bullet was supposed to be for me, you shouldn't have done that!!"

"Do not say that, ever!! You are dragged in this mess because of me. And I'd take that bullet a hundred times if it means you're safe."

《<•○●○•>》

Even though on the inside I was boiling with rage but on the outside I managed to keep a straight face. Xavier was sitting beside me on the ground, his expressionless facade remaining the same. All of a sudden there were 2 plates tossed into our cells. Simply containing bread. Xavy dragged himself to the plates and smelled the bread. He took a little bite from the bread and turned to me,

"We don't know for how much time we are going to be here for, and we can't starve ourselves. Eat the bread babe. Its not exactly fresh, but its edible, and I've smelled and tasted it, I don't think that there is something mixed in them now."

I nod my head and Xavy came to me limping, He held the 2 slices of bread up to me and started feeding me one by one, as I couldn't feed myself, cause my fucking hands were tied.

After I finished the 2 slices of my plate, Xavy put a third slice near my mouth and I just shook my head, "Its your plate, you need food too." I murmured.

"I can survive. I want you to have my piece as well." He said gently and motioned me to open my mouth.

"You know its useless to fight me on this matter. Eat your food Xavy." I said and closed my mouth again and didn't say anything, indicating him to eat his part.

He sighed and sat back down beside me and ate the rest of his food.

Just as he finished his bread, that fucker came again, but this time he came itno the cell directly, that too with a huge knife. I gulped and tried to keep my nervousness and anger at bay but of course it showed through.

"What you didn't seriously think I'll stop hurting you guys just cause I give you food. You know first I thought lets starve them and let them die on their own, but where's the fun in that? So instead I'll provide food, just enough so you can survive and take my next torture. Look like just now, he's going to take." He spat and before I had the time to register what was happening, that scoundrel jammed the knife in Xavy's shoulder causing him to hiss out and then quickly took out his gun and shot him in the same arm where he dug the knife, this time is was his forearm.

Xavier begin to faint after some seconds of the bullet hitting his arm and that Asshole was gone by the time he fully lost consciousness. I don't exactly know for how much time I shouted for Xavier to be okay, to wake up and answer me, but he laid there motionlessly. I shouted and cursed that asshole but it all went to deaf ears. After like 3 to 4 hours of constant screaming, I broke down, sobs leave my mouth like before but now it was plain hurt, the anger was now not as much as before. Now First of all, I just wanted to see my Xavy safe.

After like 6 hours of him being shot, he started to gain consciousness. He groaned and took the bullet out with his fingers, which looked extremely painful and left me wanting to puke. Then tore up his jeans from the end of his legs and tied it around all 3 of his wound. 2 from the bullets and the other from the knife. In his right hand, he got shot in the forearm by the gun and in the shoulder by the knife. The another wound was on his left hand, a bullet shot at his bicep. I honestly couldn't even imagine the amount of pain he's in.

He leaned a little to get in a comfortable position but that didn't work well with his shoulder. "I'll get you out of here. But you have to listen to me. When you get out of this cell, run straight till you'll see a window. Be careful on the way cause there can be more guards then one, there shouldn't be much guards after that turn though. From the window you'll turn right towards a wooden door. The other turn have stairs which goes up this building, do not go there, at any cost. That fucker can see you and it can be very risky. Go towards the wooden door, not towards the stairs and you'll be on the ground, not in the basement anymore. When you'll get to the ground run towards the tress, there are 3 lines of trees, when the line ends, you'll find the city with taxies and everything, or call anyone to pick you up. Ask someone if you can borrow their cellphone.

You need to follow it, you can do it all alone, I won't be there to help you get through it. Once you're on the ground you're safe. And once you're in the city you can contact anyone. My dad. Xander. Aiden. Anyone. Just please be cautious and get out from here babe." He said limping towards me when I nodded at him.

He picked up the bullets from the ground and walked towards me and shoved the bullets tight inside the cuffs. I looked above to see him jamming it with his elbows in to the cuff holes where the key was supposed to be pushed in.

He jammed it again with both of his elbows and one of the cuffs broke. The one in which he jammed the bullet. The did the same with another cuff but I noticed blood pouring out of his elbows as he jammed it in. Both of my wrist now freed.

"What about you, Xavy?" I asked in a small voice as he cluchted his elbows and limped down on to the floor. "Tell them to prepare and get me, tell them it was the red blood mafia, what else." He said in an obvious tone. "I can't just leave you here though. You seriously thought that I was going to leave you here. I'll be with you, where ever you are, I don't wanna leave you alone." I said now, tears breaming in my eyes.

"You don't have much time Ava, I'll try to break the door and you have to get out quick. Its either me or both of us staying here, and I think I know what we have to chose pretty well." He said in a no bullshit tone.

《<•○●○•>》

Wow! I suck at writing, this scene was pretty amazing in my mind, but look how I messed it up. This part is gonna need a lot of editing. Anyways...
I hope you've already watched the trailer of AML which is out on my instagram.
Well, if you haven't, there is my instagram and make sure to check it out...
@/shawnmuffin121