Chapter 13

♡AVA♡
I fluttered my eyes open as I was disturbed from my peaceful slumber by loud voices. I got up and looked around, finding myself in an unknown room. I heard a women yelling something, it wasn't clear. I decided to go outside and see what's happening for myself.

When I was making my way towards the voice, I stopped hearing her words.

"How can you be so irresponsible Xavier. Do you not want your mafia to grow big. Do you not want your child to take over the mafia. Do you not want him to be successful like you. Because I can assure you that the woman you  chose for that work, isn't capable of providing you a strong leader. By the looks of her I can tell that she had not even graduated college yet. You need a mature woman to stay by your side. Whoever you brought with you, date her, fuck her, sleep with her, then leave her. I don't care, but you shouldn't get attached. Neither should she. Offer her an amount and settle whatever that's going on between you two."

Just as I was about to turn around and go back to my room and pretend to sleep like nothing happened, another voice stopped me.

"Mom! You aren't trying to understand! She isn't a random girl that I can fuck and leave. She's Rose's daughter. Im sure if I fuck and leave the next bullet that leaves his rifle will be aimed at me. " He said with a frustrated sigh.

The woman looked at him in shock, "are you crazy bringing the Rival's daughter into our house. XAVIER COLSON BLAZE!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND!!"

"Its not like that mother, he left the mafia a long time ago, for his family and kids. He has no ties left with them. Please I convinced Knox Rose to let her meet me. I've did a lot only to know with her. Lets just give her some time and see how things go. We wouldn't enclose our deals or shipments with her yet." He reasoned. I was a little happy that he stood up for me.

"Ok, but you guys can't endgame. We need heir for the mafia. She wont be able to provide it. She's looks like a teenager, and I wanted to see my grandchildren. Hold them. See them grow up. See you grow up with your wife. I don't know her age yet, but I know that you both have a huge age gap. You also know what choosing your wife means choosing a woman who can lead the mafia, in your absence. It happens all the time. What will happen when you get injured or harmed seriously, we can't put all the load on second in command and third in command. Your wife or girlfriend needs to be the mafia leader. Do you think that she will be able to handle the world's biggest mafia without you. A naive teenager." His mother taunted him.

"No mom. But I can prepare her for it. She's a fast leaner, she'll handle it well when the time comes. And please stop saying about my future children as heirs. You're talking about them as if they're not your grandchildren, just some leader. They're not even borned yet and you're giving them a big title. Without even knowing if they're up for it or not. I won't force them into this stuff. Aiden can handle the mafia if he wants. He is younger than me anyways." He finished off.

I think my work here was done. I'm shocked about what he said. He supported the idea of us being together. I knew that he wanted me and stuff, but I didn't think that he was this serious.

I was backing up and going to my room when a sneeze started to erupt from my mouth. I tried to hold it in, bug of course failed miserably and sneezed.

That caught the attention of everyone in the room and their heated gazes turned to me. I just stood there looking at the ground. I've been caught red handed eavesdropping their conversations.

With two mintues of awkward staring, Xavier stood up and announced, "Avalyn go with my sister Aaliyah to her room and Aaliyah give her some of your clothes to change into for the night. Probably take a shower or something. Then meet us here in the living room for the dinner."

I looked at him confused, "But we just had dinner at the ball."

He cleared his throat and said, "That was many hours ago, I'm sure once you're changed you would be hungry and up for dinner. And my parents wanted us to join for the dinner."

I just nodded my head and followed Aaliyah to her room.

The whole aura changed once we entered her room. Aaliyah screeched in air as we jumped around slowly.

"Finally I got a sister. Oh my god you don't know how hard it is to stay in a house full of 3 man which are 6 feet over and always intimidating, and a women who is mostly serious. I wanted a teen like me, yes god. We'll go to shopping together and oh my god! We'll go to male strip club together, and we'll get trashed." She said as she hugged me. I was extremely overwhelmed by her, but I hugged her back, not wanting to ruin her imagination.

As we both pulled back she said "Oh ny god! I'm sorry, I was over excited. You can use that bathroom there, and you can pick up any clothes you want from there. Shampoo, shower gel and spare toothbrush are in the bathroom. Check their cabinets and you can call me anytime you want. Ok?"

I nodded and thanked her then went towards her pointed location and had a nice refreshing shower. I thought about all the possibilities that could go wrong at the dinner.

《<•○●○•>》

So...next chapter is the awkward dinner. Hope you like this chapter.

Please vote and comment to boost up my confidence about writing;)

Also, follow my Instagram for reels of Avalyn's Mafia Life

My Instagram: @/shawnmuffin121

Chapter 13 out now. Chapter 14 coming soon.