Chapter 4

♡AVA♡
I sighed deeply feeling smooth and soft sheets warming me up in the most comforting way possible. I snuggled deeper into the comforter and cuddled it close to my chest.

That comfort was soon disturbed when I heard some hushed voices talking among each other. After a minute or two, when I finally realised that I was kidnapped, I shot up from bed. A very bad decision.

The whole world started to spin in front of my eyes. My vision getting darker. I didn't see it but I felt a hand took my hand and gently push me on the bed. I sat down and a couple of seconds later, my vision was a lot clearer.

But that wasn't the only thing. I got a pounding headache. I groaned at the discomfort and slid back into bed. Despite the pain, I managed to ask, "What happened?"

A deep voice answered, "You struggled against the cuffs till they were cutting your skin and lost way too much blood to stay conscious." By the voice, I know who he is. Fucking Blaze. Of fucking course.

"Get me some food. I'm hungry!" I croaked out.

"Who do you think you are ordering me around. I don't give a fuck if you're hungry. That's your problem." He hissed out.

"It was your decision to cuff me to that damn bed. Of course its your fault. I. AM. IN. THIS. CONDITION. BECAUSE. OF. YOU!!"
I yelled out. I know I'm bitchy when I wake up and things don't go my way. Also when I'm hungry.

"Or maybe you should've laid still instead of struggling a like maniac. I paid the doctor's fees for you. And here you are being an ungrateful bitch. I don't care if you die out of starvation. If you want food, go and get it yourself. Nobody's gonna do it for you." He screamed. Frustration clear in his voice.

Ugh. I slowly stood up and went to the door. I was very careful with how I was walking because it felt like I was gonna throw up. But I was also hungry. My hands were shaking. I took support of the wall and starting to go down the stairs. When I could see the kitchen from stairs, I could smell the food. Maybe I got a little too excited. Because the next thing I knew, my leg slipped and I fell from the stairs.

《<•○●○•>》

☆XAVIER☆
I won't lie and say that my eyes dropped a little when I saw her walking in that condition. Her legs and hands shaking. Her face pale. And her frame thinner than ever.

I shrugged it away. I'm thinking about it way too much. Its not even that big of a deal.

Until I heard a scream filled with a loud thud. I quickly went out of the room and made my way downstairs when I saw a body at the end of the stairs. Fuck. Blood surrounding her head. Shit its my fault. I picked her bloody frame and yelled for Aiden to call the doctor, who was halfway the kitchen to see what happened. His eyes widened and he ran to go get his phone to inform the doctor. I looked at her in my arms. Shit. There was a trail of blood around where ever she laid.

The blood kept on pouring out of her head as I pressured the part where she hit her head. I made my way towards my bedroom, it was the closest room in the floor and laid Ava on it. I kept the pressure on her head until the doctor came with 2 nurses and asked me to leave.

I left without arguments. I knew it would take a lot of time if I convinced them to let me stay, and Ava needed the treatment as soon as possible.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch quietly waiting for the doctor to come and inform me about her health as soon as possible. My knees kept on bouncing up and down. A lot of sweat formed on my hands which I wiped in my pants. But my hands became sweaty again just like I never wiped it 5 seconds ago.

Aiden came to sit beside me, "You messed her up good. You know that right! She had nothing to do with the fire, but now she is paying for something her father did ages ago. I get it that you want Knox, but don't hurt her in the process. You know how I feel about those things Xav." When he completed, he stood up to leave, probably leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Just as he was about to leave the room. I heard a loud banging noise coming from the front door. We both looked at each other and frowned. Who would be brave enough to bang on the blaze residence. I knew it wasn't one of my man because they weren't suppose to be here today and they always call first in case of any emergencies.

We both took our guns from our jeans and headed to the door. I wasn't that cautious because there were already a lot of my bodyguards at the gate. I opened the door and we were quite surprised to see Knox Rose waiting at our doorstep.
(Rose is his last name.)

"Where the hell is my daughter?!" He demanded to know. Well shit. This is gonna be a long afternoon.

《<•○●○•>》

Please vote and comment to show your support. I don't even know if I should continue this or not.