Chapter 34

♡AVA♡
I woke up as I felt rough fingertips brush against my cheeks. I opened my eyes to see bandaged fingers rubbing my cheeks in a soothing manner. I watched Xavier's concentrated face as he kept rubbing circles on my cheeks.

He knew that I was awake but still didn't stop, fianlly when I thought he was done, he slightly cupped my cheeks and pressed a small kiss on my cheek.

That action made me melt, completely. I relaxed into him and wrapped my arms around him for warmth. He was liking it, I know, I don't even need to watch his expression to know what he loves for relaxation. I slowly rubbed my hands up and down his back, while he kept looking at me the entire time. It was not a creep stare, not even a hot sexy stare, it was more of a 'I-adore-you-my-teddy-bear' kind of stare.

Just as I was starting to feel happy about all of this stuff, a ray of sunshine hit me hard in the eyes, waking me up. When we finally devided to get up, we both decided to brush our teeths. Or more like I brushed mine as well as his teeths. My wrist were srill sore and wounded but it could work kind of ok for brushing, while on the other hand, Xavy had a plaster, not a sling but a plaster, on both of his hands. So I decided to help him brush.

Helping him brush was really hard, because all he was trying to do was put tooth paste on me. He was able to put only a little though cause of the condition his hands were in, Nonetheless, we both had fun.

The breakfast was being prepared by the maids. I cannot lift heavy object even objects like utencils, cause they're freaking heavy at times, so Xavy forbade me to fo any household work as long as I'm wounded, but that too in the most caring and strict tone altogether.

We decided to go with some cheese toast, tomato soup with croutons and blueberries and strawberries on the side. And I decided to feed him cause ....you know, his hands. But feeding him was almost impossible, we started easy with the toast because the soup was still very hot. And its safe to say that we both finished the toast quite nicely and quickly.

But the fruits, the fucking fruits! As soon as I put the blurberries into his mouth, he would flung it right onto my face, same with the neatly cut pieces of strawberries, he kept fluging those fruits on my face. He just gave me a devilish smirk in return.

Oh so he wants to play. Alright, he's gonna get it now. I ate the reat of the fruits and while I looked for the soup I called out, "You know what Xavy, you're gonna regret doing that."

"Say AAAA! Open your mouth big." And with that, just when I'm about to give him the spoonful of soup, I smothered half of the soup on his face. Most likely on his cheeks, the side of his lips and also on some of it on his throat.

He finally chuckled and said, "Women are you serious."

"Yes, I'm very very serious, you can't just fling fruits at me." I replied with a laugh escaping my lips.

"Now that's all done. How about we both go and take a bath?" He said.

"We are not taking a bath together, you go first, I'll go after you." I said narrowing my eyes onto him playfully.

"Wellllll, I think you forgot that I can't bath myself. You helped me brush and eat why not help me bath too" He said gesturing towards his hand.

"Welll, Aiden helped you shower last night, ask him." I replied while thinking how hypnotizing it actually will be for me in the bathroom.

"No, but I want you, he doesn't scrub me pretty well, you know." He said with a wink.

"Oh god, you are unbelievable. Fine." I huffed as we both made our way to our room. Our room, wow, it kinda has a nice ring to it.

I prepared our bath told Xavy to wait in the bedroom, then I collected our towels and called him in. I was already in the tub cause I just know that if any one of us sees the other naked, Its gonna be awkward. I can't handle that yet.

I just waited for him to come and closed my eyes. As expected I heard the door creak open. But what happened next was totally unexpected. Xavy instead of taking his place across me, sat behind me. And placed my back on his front, he let out a relaxed sigh and I felt his muscles relax under me. This is what we call heaven. We both just laid there in the tub breathing evenly when suddenly a point on my thigh started to ache. I turned around to change the position, and was just so glad that this was a bubble bath, so mostly the whole surface of the water was covered by bubbles. I shifted for a bit but when I didn't seem to find any comfort I finally turned around.

"Not comfortable enough?" Xavy asked as I turned around.

"Yes, I don't know why but my legs are just cramping." I replied.

"Here." He said and lifted me up or more like pushed me up into his lap, he was definitely gonna lift me up but the bandages on his hands can't get wet, and his hands were still fragile, so he kinda pushed me into his lap.

"I don't think I should be doing that yet, you're not completely healed." I said as I adjusted myself, finally feeling comfortable.

"No its alright." He said as I shifted to get closer to him. Bath cuddles. Yay! I've always wanted those. But I think I might've pulled him a lot more closer. Cause a grunt of approval left his lips and just as fast, there was something poking me in my abdomen. And I knew what it was. Wow! I'm pretty sure I was red, but feeling that part of him touch me, it was so intimate. I just shoved myself more into him so he couldn't look at my face anymore, but I'm pretty sure he knew that I was blushing.