He barked again and sat down.

Wow, okay, so I have a 20 year old boy wolf who has been following me since I was 8? WTH?

So I was 8, he was 10.

And we've had this connection, of watching each other for ten years.

I can't be actually thinking this wolf is understanding me. And answering me!? My wolf.

I shook my head in confusion. All this time he was cogntivley aware of the things I was saying around him, or to him?

I just still was't sure how I felt about that, or if I believed it.

"Okay, 20 year old boy wolf," I began. This was rewarded with a playful yelp from him. I smiled.

"What's your favorite color? Let's see if you can figure out to answer this one without a voice." I said smartly.

He just barked  at me and ran around in a circle.

I started to wonder if he could even see in color, but we'll see how he answers this one.

He then walked over to one of the large pines that over took the forest behind my house, and jumped up to break a branch of pine down.

Smart wolf. "Hmm... for a guy who lives in the woods, you'd think you'd get sick of seeing green all the time." I said with a laugh.

He plopped down with the pine branch between his teeth and let out a sigh.

He was so close, but still so far away. I was all the way up on my roof, and he was down there in the woods.

All I wanted to do was run my fingers through the fur arpund his neck and feel that rough outter layer, that covered the soft downy fur that hid undernearth.

I wanted to inhale his fresh woodsy scent.

I must have had a sad look on my face while I was zonning out, because I was brought back to reality by his depressing whine coming from below.

He had stood up and walked closer to my house and was looking up at me whining.

"What? Me?  I'm okay, just thinking is all. You can sit back down, I'm fine."

He whined once more before sittnig back down near the trees.

"So, how did you know I was in troube tonight? Did  you follow me?" I asked?  "Wait. Bark for yes, growl for no. Bark if you understand."

Bark.

"Ha. Okay, so did you follow me tonight?"

Bark.

Ahh okay. "What about that night after the club, you were there to take me home. Did you follow me after our fight?"

Bark.

Wait... "So, you follow me a lot. You know, it's kind of creepy. But you're a wolf so I guess it's okay, are you like, protecting me?"

Bark.

So, I see this wolf follows me a lot. I'd be kinda creepy if he were like a guy. HA. No. Wait.... What if.... NO. Can't be. Somthing in me clicked.

"I must sound fùcking crazy, if someone was listening to me talk to a wolf right now, I'd be institutionalized." I lauged out loud.

"Yup. I'm crazy. So, CRAZYYY  question Mr. Boy wolf, are you actually a 20 year old human stuck in a wolf's body!?"

Bark.

Pound. Pound. Thump. Thump.

That was my heart  beating out of my chest.

I think I'm having a heart attack.