CHAPTER-66(LAST)

They went back to their home and opened the door.

And saw how messy the entire place was and there a small little naughty baby was sitting on the floor in between all the toys spread around her.

The baby looked at him and started crawling towards them.

Baby- Da.. Da... She tried to go more but her little knees were hurting her and thus she sat there pouting her lips..

Baby- Da.. da.. Nai.... She spoke gibberish complaining her dada about her failed attempts..

Sidharth walked and sat beside her on the floor.....

Sidharth- Dada ki jaan ne crawl kiya.. Yippe... Mera baccha kitna pyaara...
He baby talked taking her on his chest.

Baby- Da... Da.. Whoosh... She chanted patting his chest with her tiny fingers.

Sidharth- Ji meri jaan dada bohot khush...

He spoke understanding her every incoherent words and Shehnaaz huffed getting royally ignored by both her jaans.

Well as expected Sidharth stand out to be the best father who manage his work and baby like a pro.
He would never let his baby princess go away from his eyes and when they are together, Shehnaaz don't interefere in their 'we 'time knowing how possessive the baby is for her father.

One day she had even pulled her hairs when she saw Shehnaaz lying on his chest which apparently belongs to Dada's princess.

She would make sure to mark her dada with her saliva in front of her Mumma.

Her doe eyes are exactly like Shehnaaz and her habits as well.

Whenever she is at fault, her eyes get filled up instantly to show the innocence and convince her dada to not scold her.

Sidharth had never scold her anyday no matter how angry he gets..

She is his entire World and her mother is his Universe.

They both are the reason of his life becoming so beautiful and colourful.

Apparently Sidharth took the whole naming ceremony on himself and he kept the name AYAANA ( meaning innocent)

Yess with time Sidharth and Shehnaaz have seen that she is not a naughty kind of child..

She is so pure and innocent that they just feel like protecting her from all the evil eyes.

_____________________

As the time passed Ayaana stood exactly as per their expectation.

A topper student, a scholarship holder and an innocent soul who is always ready to help poor people.

Ayaana is like a gods child..
She every month saves her pocket money as much as she could and will use the amount on the poor people ..

Watching her like that was a proudness for her parents because they were successful in providing her a proper upbringing.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz have succeed in their life massively but they have never let this success affect their lifestyle.

They still live in the same home and have been same over the ages.

Ayaana knew the value of money unlike Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi and this had made the mother inside her super emotional.

They are a happy small family together .

____________

Shehnaaz- Kya ho gaya hai Bebu?

Sidharth was crying since morning like a baby and she don't know what the hell happened to him.