CHAPTER-22

They reached on a nearby place walking side by side talking about their day, their deals, further orders, about the baby etc.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz- Hmm.

Sidharth- Tumhe cravings hoti hai na night ko bohot jyada ulta fulta khane ki?

Shehnaaz blinked twice innocently.

Sidharth- To kabhi bataya kyu nahi?

Shehnaaz- Wo.. Itna bhi nahi hota. Kabhi thora bohot ho jata hai to mai kuch kha leti hu aisa waisa.

Sidharth- Achaar khati rehti ho tum sirf..

Shehnaaz- Ha accha lagta hai aur sasta bhi aata hai na.

He nodded in disbelief looking at her talking like a typical wife .

Sidharth- Shehnaaz, mai jaanta hu ki tum bhi bachat ka soch rahi hu, help kar rahi and everything but Shehnaaz tumhe apna mann maarke kuch bachaane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Kuch khane ka dil kare to bola karo plz mujhe. I know ki mai sayad tumhare jaisa 5 star hotel afford nahi kar sakhta lekin kuch thora bohot to kar hi lunga mai.

She nodded in no disagreeing with his words.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth mai thik hu baba . Koi mann wann nahi maar rahi mai. Mereko pata hai ki tum kar sakhte ho mere liye sab kuch lekin tumhara wo thaka hua chehra mereko izaazat nahi deta ki mai aur demand karu. Already itna to kar rahe ho tum.. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye Sidharth sacchi. Relax and stop taking stress on every single matter.

Sidharth chuckled thinking how much she have just in the past few months..
She was never really a brat but it was her immaturity and lack of understanding which made her stubborn. Her so called manipulative  friends are the main reason behind her irrational behaviours because he had seen them that day and known really well that how much they instigate people.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz khushiyaan na bohot sasti hoti hai.. Hum usko mehenga bana dete hai apne aap.
Tumhare liye 5 star hotel e accha hai kyunki tumne kabhi street stalls se khaya hi nahi kuch jabki asli mazaa khane ka wahi aata hai.
Plate k ek chote se hisse mei thoda sa khana deke wo log paise lut lete hai lekin street side mei pet bharkar khao to bhi utne paise kharch nahi karne parenge.
Bade restaurant mei fork, knife leke sahi se beith k table etiquette sikhke jab tak ho, tab tak khana khane ka mann hi nahi rehta jabki yaha tum kaise bhi khao koi fark hi nahi padhta..
Isliye na tumhe ye waali lifestyle mei jyada mazaa aane wala hai I assure you.

Chalo aaj mai tumhe mere way mei treat deta hu.

He grinned showing his bunny teeth and Shehnaaz couldn't deny that beautiful smiling face at all.

He took her to the panipuri stall, bhel puri stall where it cost much cheaper for them..
Later he also bought chuski after which she was just poking her black tongue out like a kid does.

They both enjoyed their time there tasting varieties of food.

___________________

Reaching home Shehnaaz sat lazily on the bed while Sidharth went to take a bath as it was quite hot outside and he was all sweaty.

He came out just in a towel wrapped around his waist and another one hanging on either side of his shoulder.

Shehnaaz saw him and suddenly her hormonal imbalance forced her to think all the dirty stuffs one can do with such a hot body.

She slowly moved towards him while he was setting his hairs standing infront of the mirror.

Her palms landed on his shoulder over the towel and he jumped frightened with the sudden touch.

Sidharth- Jao kapre badal lo.. Daraao mat aise.

He said creating a bit of distance but Shehnaaz take a hold of the hanging towel pulling him closer to her.

His eyes bulged out when she kept her palms on his cheeks and his ears turned pink.

Gulping he looked at her puckering her lips and started shivering standing at his place.

What is she doing?
Oh Jesus save me.. Plz.. Plz... That was all he could think at that moment.

Slowly her face moved closer to his face and he started sweating along with the shivering.

___________________________________________

Bohot dino se maine 3 update nahi diye isliye aaj socha ek aur sahi.. 😊😊
But plz 21 wala padhke aana aur isme direct kudi mat marna 😞😞.