CHAPTER-35

IT'S 9 +MONTH -

An intense pain was evident in her belly and pelvic area from past one month because the baby is turning upside down and it's head is creating a massive pressure on her urinary bladder..

Peeing and pooping have increased in folds and she feels tired easily.

The vigorous movement have somewhere gave her the idea of the child being a boy but she don't want to preassume things.

Normally it is said that boys shows more movement inside the womb....more kicking, more randomness are usually shown by a baby boy.

She was lying on the bed waiting for Sidharth who have went to receive few due payments because now they will need the money..

He had told her that he will come as soon as possible but she didn't wanted him to go..

Promising to come soon, he went and now she is sitting all alone.. The main door was kept opened for him.

She thought about checking his channel and thus picked her phone... Before she could open her phone, she felt some fluid flowing down her thigh.... A sudden pain shoot up and she shrieked  crying painfully...

Her screams were so loud that Saku tai and Shruti came inside her room running  and their eyes widened realising it was the time...

Shruti ran Outside to call a vehicle and as soon as the auto-rickshaw  arrived, she asked the driver to help them to pick her up..

They all picked her up and sat on the rickshaw anyhow to just reach the hospital as soon as possible..

Shehnaaz was crying with the pain but she requested Shruti to call Sidharth and Meera di .

Shruti called Sidharth...

Sidharth - Hello..

Shruti- Bhai... Wo bhabhi ko hospital leke jaa rahe hai, unka time ho gaya hai isliye plz aap jald se jald hospital pahunchiye ..

Sidharth could hear her screams and he felt terrible that time knowing how much pain she is bearing..

He cut the call and immediately took a turn towards the hospital..

Here Shruti called Meera from Her phone informing the same..

_____________________

After 30 minutes Sidharth arrived and he got to know that she was taken inside the OT.

He have seen Meera and Abeer only in photos so he could easily identify them..

But his eyes popped out seeing the huge baby bump Meera have.

Standing near them he kept looking at her belly..

Sidharth- Aap bhi pregnant hai?
Congratulations...
He said forwarding his hand to Abeer and they handshaked..

Sidharth-If you don't mind me asking -Apki delivery kab hai? I mean apka aur Shehnaaz ka bump almost same hi size ka hai na..

Meera chuckled at his innocent explanation.

Meera - Aaj hi hai..

He frowned 😟..

Sidharth - Phir aap itni normal kaise? .... Shehnaaz ne to kitne cheekhe maare hai baap re aur Abhi bhi cheekh rahi hai... He said giggling hearing her screams which are  loud enough to shake the entire hospital..

Meera - Wo baccha jo andar janm lega wo hi mera baccha hai .

She said very normally but Sidharth glared at them furiously..

Sidharth - Wo mera baccha hai.. .

Abeer - Sidharth wo mera aur Meera ka baccha hai..

Sidharth - Kuch bhi mat bolo.. Wo mera aur Shehnaaz ka baccha hai.. Aapka baccha yaha hai.....
He said pointing at her huge baby bump grumpily..

_____________________________TBC😅😅____

I know you all know ki kya hai but what you all dont know is what I thought... So the things is you all dont know what I know but you all will surely think about what I think you all will think🤣.