CHAPTER-34

8TH MONTH -

Sidharth was at home today and he was preparing breakfast..

It was 9AM and Shehnaaz was still sleeping drooling on the pillow.
He went inside their room and saw her open mouth and dropping saliva..

Pulling the bedsheet a bit he tried to wake her up but she was laying there without any effect.

He bared her feets and thought to tickle her feet and that's when he noticed her swollen feet... It was looking like swollen potatoes.
He woke her up forcefully and glared..

Shehnaaz- Good morning.... She yawned stretching her arms ..

Not getting any reply she saw up and found his fuming eyes on her feet.

Shehnaaz- Oh... Ye kuch nahi hai... Sirf swelling hai yaar... Hota hai.

Sidharth - Kabse hota hai ye?...

He asked with sarcasm laced in his tone.

Shehnaaz- Kareeb 1 mahine se ho raha hai...

Sidharth- Aur tumne mujhe batana tak zaruri nahi samjhna right? ...

Samajhti kya ho tum khudhko ha?
Kuch nahi batati mujhe, sirf tumhara baccha nahi hai ye Shehnaaz ye baat apne zehen mei beitha lo.. I am the father of this upcoming kid and so you dare not hide anything from me.. Kuch bolta nahi hu ka matlab ye nahi hai ki sir pe chadh jaao..
Pichle mahine tumhe excessive vomiting hui and tum doctor k paas gayi lekin ye baat mujhe batana zaroori nahi samjha..

You were suffering with body pain lekin us haalat mei tum apni behen se milne chali gayi aur ye baat mujhe tumhare jeez phone karke batate hai ki khyaal rakhu tumhara...
How the hell am I at fault in all these?

You didn't let me touch your belly, you didn't let me feel it properly lekin sex mere saath hi karna hai..

You know what... Just go to hell.... Tumse rishta nibhana mere bass mei hai hi nahi.. Pata nahi kab peecha chute mera tumse.

He shouted before shutting the door leaving the place and Shehnaaz kept sitting there numb..

His words were not that brutal as it sounded to her sensitive self and she Shuddered reminiscing every word.
___________________

At night he entered their room and found her sitting on the bed looking up with her eyes wide opened...

He changed and and did his dinner.. There was another unwashed plate in the sink and he sighed knowing that she have had her dinner .

Entering he saw her still in the same position... Her feets are swollen and he hissed looking at those elephant legs.

Taking a bottle of oil, he went out and after few minutes he entered the room with a bowl of warm oil..

Sitting near her feet he took them in his lap carefully and after taking few drops he rubbed it on his palm before applying it on her feets..

He knew that she will talk for sure but at first she needs some pampering..

Sidharth - Waise mai ek chocolate ka box laaya tha apni biwi k liye lekin lagta hai ab wo mujhe hi khane parenge. Meri biwi to gussa hai na..... He baby talked massaging her foot and saw her looking at him sideways..

Sidharth- its was so tasty na ki mai pura dabba kha jaunga... He said licking his lips and her lips pouted..

Well Shehnaaz have a huge obsession of having chocolates and choco chips and Sidharth got to know this few months back.

Shehnaaz - Mai?

Sidharth- Ha tum kya?

Shehnaaz- Mereko nahi milega?
She asked adorably pouting her lips ..

Sidharth- Nahi, kyunki mai naraaz logo ko nahi dunga na... Baat karogi to milega.

Shehnaaz- Mai nahi hu naraaz..

Sidharth- Ho..

Shehnaaz- Nahi hu sacchi..

Sidharth - Ho tum naraaz..

Shehnaaz - Ye mai decide karungi ya tum?

Sidharth- Mai.... He said poking his tongue out.

Shehnaaz- Aaahaaa... Siddhaaarrrtthh..

And he smiled knowing that she is no longer angry on him...
That's Shehnaaz, jitni jaldi ruthegi utni jaldi maan bhi jayegi... Bacchi jaisi, choti choti cheeze khush kar jaati hai usko

_________________________________________

Up for some revelations in the next part???😉😉

Then apni excitement vyakt kare😒..
Mere hi readers itne murde types behave karte hai na ki.....