CHAPTER -41

2 days passed -

They were about to go to sleep when the door bell rang.

Sidharth went to open it and there he saw Meera, Abeer and the baby in her arms..

He passed an awkward smile because he got nervous seeing the baby.

Entering they looked around the place because this is the first time they were visiting their home.

Sidharth- Beitho na aaplog.. Uh itni raat ko.. Sab thik hai na?

Shehnaaz came out calling his name and was surprised to see her sister there.

Shehnaaz- Di aaplog? Surprise dene aaye ho?

She hugged her sister and the baby clutched her hair in a fist.

She saw him looking at her with big round eyes and open mouth like she is some wonder.

Smiling partially she took her hair out of that fist silently.

Shehnaaz- Uh.. Beithiye aaplog plz.

They sat while her eyes were all stuck on that baby playing with Meera's dupatta.

Shehnaaz - Kya hua hai? Aaplog itni raat ko?

Meera- Aise hi.. Abeer office se aye to socha hum mil lete hai.

Shehnaaz nodded smiling meekly.
The baby was looking at her blinking innocently with his thumb inside his mouth..

Shehnaaz tried to look here and there to avoid those eyes.

Abeer- Actually na hume tumhe thanks kehna tha Shehnaaz.. Aur tumhe bhi Sidharth..Tum dono ne bohot kuch saaha hai humare wajah se but kabhi shikaayat nahi ki.
Sukhriya yaar dil se.. Kabhi ehsaan chuka  nahi payenge tum dono ka.

Sidharth - R e aisa mat boliye.. It's fine.. Khushi hui hai hume ye karke. Plz thanks na bole.

Abeer nodded while Meera kept looking at the small glances Shehnaaz was passing to the baby.

Meera- Kaisi tabiyat hai Shehnaaz?

Shehnaaz- Ji bilkul thik hai di.. Recovery acchi ho rahi hai. Doctor ne kaha hai jald hi normal ho jayega.

Meera nodded.

Shehnaaz- Uh wo aaplog kuch lenge?
Mai chai bana k laati hu.

Meera- Nahi Shehnaaz rehne do..

Sidharth- R e jaane do usko.. Wo bohot accha banati hai.. Peeke to dekho.

Meera nodded and Shehnaaz went inside the kitchen.

Meera- Isko sula du ? bohot neend aa rahi hai. Aakhe rub kar raha hai wo.

Sidharth- Ha ha bilkul.. Kamra udhar hai waha sula do. Yaha baat karenge to disturb hoga.

Meera nodded and went inside with the baby.

Abeer and Sidharth talked about normal things meanwhile.

_____________
After a while Meera after putting the baby to sleep in the room, came back and joined the tea party.

They were talking about casual things when suddenly they heard a loud shriek of the baby coming from the room.

Shehnaaz sprinted towards the room before anybody could understand.

Inside the room-

The baby fell down from the bed in sleep and now he is crying hysterically.

Shehnaaz immediately pulled him closer to her chest and her eyes got filled looking at the little bump on his forehead.

Shehnaaz- Na na mera baccha.. Kuch nahi hua mere puttu ko.. Shaant baby shaant..