CHAPTER-18

3 days passed -
They have planted the entire setup and it's all ready to move now.

Shehnaaz have announced about it to her followers but she was actually reluctant about it earlier.
She have also talked with ABEER bhai and he had assured that he will spread the news about it in his Office and among others he knew.

Sidharth was having zero expectation because obviously they aren't rich people who can put banners and hoardings to gather crowd but it's alright as long as Shehnaaz is excited about it.
She is really happy and courageous for the entire plan.

Sidharth used to set the truck on a specific position at morning and then he moves to do his job whereas Shehnaaz, Shruti and Saku tai are there for the new business.

Rajat and Ricky joins them whenever their jobs are done.

A month passed -

Well there had not been much customer the entire month..
A few in a day.. Shehnaaz have started feeling like this is already a huge flop .

Beside there is only 4-5 months left..

Sidharth sat beside her passing her a small smile.

She wasn't well because she couldn't do much for him to support him monetarily.
She felt like an irresponsible wife today.

Sidharth side hugged knowing she will again blame herself for eveything.

She kept her head on his chest closing her eyes because she is exhausted.

Life doesn't seems easy for them.

Certainly being in his position she got to know how difficult is it to earn a living ..

Shehnaaz- I am proud of you.

She said out of nowhere and he baffled .

Sidharth- Huh?

Shehnaaz- Thanks... Jab sab mujhe bolte the ki Sidharth kitna kuch kar raha hai tumhare liye I always used to get angry and disagree with everyone.. But In these days I have realised how much you do for me, for the baby and the house.
I am sorry for being so bad with you and thanks for not leaving me then.

Sidharth- It's ok.. Bhul jao sab. Faltu ka stress mat lo.. Baby k liye tumhe ye sab sochna band karna hoga Shehnaaz.

He said rubbing her back because she was weeping holding his shirt in a fist.
Another symptom- High hormonal abnormalities.

After a long she slept while her hold was intact..
Sidharth took her in his arms and made her sleep on the bed but since she wasn't leaving his Shirt, he slept beside her holding her close protectively.

_____________________

It was the 4th day.

Shehnaaz and other members are again standing in their truck.. Sidharth had a leave today and thus he had also been with them from morning.

They were sitting ,talking and just passing their time until a man in a 3 piece suit came and rang the lil bell.

Shehnaaz- Yes sir, What will you like to have?

Man - Everything you have written in the menu.

Shehnaaz- Huh?

Man - Yeah I want to try everything . Is there any problem?

Shehnaaz - Absolutely not sir.. Plz be seated.

He nodded and sat on the upper section of their truck.

Sidharth- Ye lootne aaya hai.

Shehnaaz- matlab?

Sidharth- Sab khayega thora thora aur phir bolega accha nahi hai and he won't even pay.. I am telling you isko bhaga do.

Sidharth warned twitching his lips.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth we don't have any other option.. Free hi hai to kuch kaam hi kar lete hai.

He was sulking but anyways helped them.

After 20 minutes they served all the dishes in front of him and almost stood surrounding him.

He also asked them to bring few drinks sample.

After taking small small  bites he requested them to pack the rest of the food.

Taking the parcel he smiled.

Sidharth raised his eyebrows at his uninvited smile.

Man - Hello people, don't worry I am not a thief.. Have  seat you all plz.

They sat in the nearby chairs to hear him.

Man - Let me introduce myself, my name is Suraj Shekhavat.. CEO of SS Groups.
Well I am not surprised ki Shehnaaz ne mujhe nahi pehchana kyunki wo meri beti ki engagement party mei aayi nahi thi.. But Raghuvanshi r our close business associates. And Mai yaha isliye aaya because I want to hire you all for the catering in my daughter's marriage.
It's one week later and at last moment the prebooked Caterers denied.. So I want you all to be there with your best in the menu.

Sidharth- Sorry to interrupt but why will you hire beginners for the grand wedding and not any high professionals?

He smiled at his queries.

Suraj- Because it's not that grand. My daughter is a simple girl with small demands.. She don't want any destination wedding kind of stuff but all she wanted is a filmy style wedding.
Uski Shaadi kisi train k dibbe mei honi hai, vidhaai proper doli mei and Her husband will have to come in a rickshaw.
I know it's weird but that's how she wanted it so who am I to not fulfill it.
Recently she saw Instagram post of Shehnaaz and from that day she was like ki papa plz yahi chahiye.

Sidharth nodded understanding his point. He have known a lot of people with weird demands in their wedding and this can be one of them as well.

___________________________________________
Mere cute cute readers ko romance chahiye 🤣🤣 but yaad karo tumhi logo mei se kuch logo ne kaha tha ki middle class pe arrange marriage likhna aur maine isliye ye story aise plot ki thi.

But struggle ya romance mai dono saath kaise kar du bhai logo.. Unke beech pyaar hai hi nahi abhi to mai kaha se chummiya likh du 🙂🙂🙂..
Sabr kare aap sab..
Hum zaroor unhe chummiya lene ka mauka denge... Lekin abhi nahi plz.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞😞