CHAPTER-63

That day Shehnaaz called Sandeep Thakur asking for an apology and also decided to go back to complete her pending work..

On the other side Rajat went to meet Saku tai once he got to know about the drama and assured her about their relationship .
Saku tai have always liked that Man but the fact that he is Sidharth's friend helped her to agree for their marriage.

Tai even went to meet Sidharth and apologized for those taunts and Sidharth forgave immediately without keeping grudges..

Shruti and Rajat will get marry after Shehnaaz comes back .

_________________________

Shehnaaz- Mai akele nahi jaungi..

Sidharth- Faltu zid mat kiya karo Shehnaaz.

He said while packing her bags.

Shehnaaz- Mujhe nahi jaana... She whined hugging him from back.

Sidharth- Jaana padega Shehnaaz.. Mumma ki jewellery yaad hai na?

Shehnaaz- Nahi chahiye.. Bas.

He turned and cupped her face .

Sidharth- Nahi chahiye?

Shehnaaz nodded in no

Sidharth- Mujhe karz mei rakhna chahti ho?

She again nodded in no

Sidharth- To phir.. Abhi bhi laakho paise chahiye Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz- Mere saath chalo tum bhi.

Sidharth chuckled at her stupid demand.

Sidharth - Aur kaam dhanda chor du.

Shehnaaz nodded giggling..

Sidharth- Gadhi.
Sirf ek mahina aur hai Shehnaaz.. Jaldi jaao aur jaldi jaldi wapas aao hmm..

Shehnaaz- Miss you.... She cooed hugging him like a baby koala.

Sidharth- Jaate wakt bolna hota hai.

Shehnaaz- Abhi bolna hota hai.. Chalo miss you two bolo.

Sidharth nodded in disbelief..

Sidharth- Miss you two.

Shehnaaz- Aww mera baby...
Accha suno na..

Sidharth- Bolo na... He mimicked copying her.

Shehnaaz- Aas paas sabke bacche ho rahe hai... Ek humara hi kuch nahi ho raha.

Sidharth- khud pehle bachpan se nikal lo phir bolna..

Shehnaaz- Bakwaas mat karo.. She scoffed offended.

Sidharth- Tum bhi.

Shehnaaz- Siddhhaarrthhh.....

She whined throwing a pillow right on his face.

Sidharth- Teri toh... And he threw another pillow on her face and this lead them to a huge pillow fight.

After their Pillow fight they both have made steamy, sexy love whole night forgetting about the product called condom.

____________________

Shehnaaz went and did her concert..

After that She came back to attend Shruti and Rajat's marriage.

After the marriage Shruti was staying with her mother because she don't have that much knowledge about how to take care of the baby.

Shehnaaz signed another deal with Mr. Kavish Arora and thus she had to fly to another country for her next album shoot.
The shoot took another 5 months.

The distance was there but this time they didn't messed up.
They have made sure to spend atleast an hour with each other on video calls.

They used to fight like Tom and Jerry but after that also coax each other like two little baby.

Sidharth had changed his perception about Arsh after seeing his care for Shehnaaz... As a BROTHER.

He had called Arsh 100 of times brother of Shehnaaz to remind him his rights.

Arsh was a very good human to be with.
He was funny, mature, caring and most importantly a man with a good heart.

On their last concert a girl have proposed him there and she told him how mad she was for him.

She had travelled all the way from Australia for his concert and to propose him.

Arsh accepted her proposal and they are coming back together to India after their events.

Shehnaaz and Arsh got massive popularity and Mr. Sandeep signed her as the lead female singer for an album.

He even payed her a huge amount as advance.

__________________

On the other Side Mr. Raghuvanshi secretly helped Sidharth to get huge huge orders and thus due to the workload he had to hire few more workers.

He was receiving success at a rapid rate.

They even made alliances with few popular restaurant for service purpose.

He was successful in recovering her mothers jewellery and a huge relief it was for him.

Shehnaaz was screaming with excitement when he told her that on their video meet.

Also he was looking secretly for a better home for them because since the earning was good now, he wanted to provide Shehnaaz the lavish life once again.

She have suffered a lot in that tiny matchbox and now he will make sure to give her back evey thing she left after her marriage.

_____________________

Beside all of these Sidharth had made Rajat and Ricky equal partners in their food truck business .

Though they have opposed a lot but he knew for a fact that Professional and personal relationship should be kept away from each other.

He didn't wanted to get all the profit alone and thus came on this conclusion.

They even bought another Truck which Shehnaaz designed like she did previously.

Since they have hired workers, now they don't exhaust themselves.
Beside workers were much needed because Shehnaaz can't give time , Shruti is not in a condition to handle and Saku tai cannot manage so many things .

___________________

Today Shehnaaz is coming back and She is now on a break..
Probably her conscious reminded her about her husband who needs her time.
Thus taking a few months break, she is coming back.

_________________________________________

Yes itni speed isliye because it's the 4rd last chapter ☺.