CHAPTER-21

He stumbled and looked at her in shock.

Did she just punched him? So hard?
(Ji meri story mei har punch dene wala insaan Sidharth nahi hota 😌waise bhi muh torna Shehnaaz ka dialogue hai.
Kisi ne kuch alag socha hi nahi😒)

Shehnaaz was raging and her fist was still in a tight clasp. Her ring have made it easy for her to break his teeth.

Shehnaaz- Oye thakele sun, is baar sirf punch mara hai , agli baar galti se bhi dik gaya to aisi jagah marungi ki na mard rahega, na mardaangi. Isliye chalte ban sharafat se. Chal nikal.

She scowled before throwing him out holding his collar.

She was breathing heavily because the constant screams have made her feel suffocated.

Sidharth came inside the truck after a while and found her sitting on the chair breathing unevenly.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz.. Kya hua? Doctor k paas chale? I knew it ki aisa hi hoga. Why do you stress yourself so much?

He said passing her a bottle of water and was constantly rubbing her back.

Shehnaaz- Haaye nahi, wo to chotu baby thora naraaz ho gaya hoga isliye thaka diya mereko.

Sidharth- Mere bacche k baare mei faltu mat bolo.. Wo pyaari si jaan tumhe kaha takleef degi..

Shehnaaz- Ye tumhara baccha nahi hai Sidharth.. Kitni baar bolu this baby is not yours.

She scoffed.

Sidharth closed his eyes as if somebody splashed a bucket of cold water on him... She is right. This baby is not his biologically.. But what about now when he is her husband?

He kept quiet and went on the driver seat silently..
No matter how much she try to change but her words will always remain like a sharp knife to stab his heart zillionth of times.

Shehnaaz realised that her tone was quite rude but she cannot deny the truth.
This baby is not his so apparently what she said was right.. No?

They reached home and after changing slept on their respective places.

__________________

3months passed with both of them working on the same business to earn as much as they could.

Shehnaaz have got a bump by now and thus that create a bit difficulty for her while doing the chores.
Sidharth had seen her craving for few dishes but she never tells him or made any demand infront of him.

He had seen her licking pickles at late night.

Meera and Abeer calls her often to keep a check on her and the baby.

Sidharth had done everything possible for the baby but not even once he called it his baby after that day when she gave him a reality check.

Her channel was growing beautifully and people are loving her soulful voice a lot.. Along with that she got lot new followers and probably she might soon get her first salary from You tube.

Shehnaaz have started to talk with Sidharth like they both are friends and Sidharth don't mind that at all. Infact he have seen all the changes in her and was hell happy .

Saku tai and Shruti had been always there for them .

Overall things were quite well between them.

_____________________

Today they received the payment from another business party catering.

Sidharth told her to be ready by 9 PM as they will go somewhere.

Shehnaaz dressed up in a simple trackpant and Shirt.

He came earlier and after Freshening up wore his Shirt pant.

They both went down and saw the same bike.

Shehnaaz made a long pout looking at it.

Sidharth- Yehi hai jo hai.. Naya nahi kharid sakhta mai abhi.

Shehnaaz- Naya chahiye bhi nahi but mai kaise baithungi ispar?
Mera pet dekha hai tumne?

She said protruding her already swollen belly more out.

Sidharth - Yaar ab?

Shehnaaz- ghar wapas chalo.. Waise bhi abhi jaana hi kyu hai kahi?

Sidharth- Nahi abhi jayenge... He whined like a baby.

Shehnaaz- Thik hai phir walk kar lete hai thora.

Sidharth- Tumhare paao mei dard hoyega..

Shehnaaz- It's ok Sidharth.. Waise bhi thora walk karna bhi chahiye.. Mai moti ho rahi hu ghar beith beith k.

Sidharth nodded knowing that is right.
She have gained a bit of weight and now her cheeks looks full and fluffy.

Shehnaaz glared at him as if she will kill him..

Shehnaaz- Tumne mujhe moti kaha?
You mean mai moti hu?

She scoffed flaring her red nose.

Sidharth - Maine? Huh... Wo to tumne kaha na?

Shehnaaz - exactly and you nodded agreeing on it which means tumhe lagta hai mai moti hu..

She said greeting her teeth.

Sidharth- Huh?...? Maine to kuch kaha bhi nahi yaar.

Shehnaaz- Jab mai kahu ki mai moti hu to tumhe ye kehna hai ki nahi Sana tum bilkul moti nahi ho.. Itni bhi akal nahin hai na tum mei?

Sidharth blinked twice before he understood what she wants..

Sidharth - Matlab tum bilkul moti nahi ho Sana, mai ye keh raha tha.. Hehehe.

Shehnaaz - Hai na... Mereko pata nahi kyu lagta hai mai moti ho rahi hu. ...

Saying she again kept looking at him and this time he was quick to know what was he suppose to utter.

Sidharth- Kaha? Nahi... Bilkul bhi nahi. Ekdam perfect ho tum.

He said awkwardly smiling at her but she giggled giving him a hifive for God knows what😑😑😑.

___________________________________________