CHAPTER-50

Sidharth- ummm.. Nahi ... Kabhi na kabhi to hoga hi.. Isliye aaj hi.

Shehnaaz- You are not comfortable baby.

Sidharth- Wo.. Light off kardogi plz?

She nodded and switched off the light.

Shehnaaz- Hmm...

She hummed wrapping her arms around his torso and he took a deep breath before going down...

Later Shehnaaz kept guiding him and he did everything holding her so damn tight around her waist and his nails perched her skin a bit but it was another level pleasurable for her ...

Panting he moved up and hide his face in her neck feeling embarrassed..

Shehnaaz- You were amazing bub.

Sidharth- plz mat bolo... Sharam nahi aati?

She bite his shoulder annoyed with his sharam.

Shehnaaz- Pati ho mere tum, chalo now let me ride you.

His eyes moved up and again down watching her serious face.

Moving a bit away he layed on his back and Shehnaaz straddle his lap touching his manhood intentionally..

Sidharth- Shehnaaz don't... He groaned feeling her wet core on his manhood.

Intertwining their fingers she took him inside her and a loud scream escaped her mouth.. Her eyes went teary with the force and she hugged his body feeling the pain..

He understood and started fondling her thighs and waist gently to sooth her pain..

Gradually he rolled taking her below him and Shehnaaz took a deep breath when he initiated those thrust..

Hiding in her chest he kept on moving in and out and she was moaning in surprise but later it turned into a smirk.

He kept fondling her various parts unknowingly and She felt a blush appearing on her cheeks for the first time due to his doings.

Cupping her cheeks he took her lips inside to suck them harshly and when he left she was gasping for air with her red face..

Joining their forehead they looked at each other smiling with their sweaty face..

She traced his facial features with her fingers while he kept looking at her..

Sidharth- Dard ho raha hai bohot?

Shehnaaz hugged him tightly hiding in his neck.

Shehnaaz- Nahi am fine.. Tab bhi nahi hua tha utna..

Sidharth- Kya matlab?

Shehnaaz- Agar mai na roti to mera ye chota baby itna initiative thori leta.. I wanted you to do it and you did.

Sidharth- Chalaki?

Shehnaaz nodded biting her lower lip.

Sidharth- Shh mat karo, dard hoga....

He said removing her lower lip from the tight grip of her teeth and rubbed it gently with his forefinger.

Shehnaaz smiled at this baby like yet mature man she have in her life...
He is so cute, so sweet yet so mature like a man is supposed to be.

She cupped his face and kissed his forehead..

Shehnaaz- I love you mere bebu..

She cooed kissing his nose and he giggled hiding in her neck..

Shehnaaz- Bohot heavy ho tum.

She said as he was lying on her like she is some mattress..

Sidharth- Hat jau?

Shehnaaz- Umm.. Nahi, accha lag raha hai....
She uttered hugging his huge frame in her tiny embrace.

Though it was a bit difficult but she loved the feeling of him all over her having skin to skin contact .

Shehnaaz- Ek aur round kare?

She asked playing with his hairs..

She would love to have him inside her all day all night because it gave her immense peace and satisfaction.

Sidharth- Hatt Batammez ladki mai nahi kar raha aur.

Shehnaaz- But you are still so hard baby.. She smirked moving her palms slowly down and before she could touch further the door bell rang..

___________________________________________