CHAPTER-23

She was about to place her lips on his but before she could do so,he jerked her away from him..
Her eyes opened and she scrunched her nose.

Sidharth- Ye.. Ye tum kya kar rahi thi?

Shehnaaz- Kya, kya kar rahi thi.. Kiss obviously duffer.

His eyes widened at her bluntness and his ears turned pinkish with her straight reply.

Sidharth- Tum aisa kaise kar rahi thi.. Sharam nahi aati bilkul bhi..

Shehnaaz frowned at his stupid question.

Shehnaaz- What sharam? Pati ho mere tum..koi dusre Mard ko thori kar rahi thi.

She shrugged normally.

Sidharth- Ishh.. Ye sab nahi karte.. Ye ganda hota hai. Aisa mat karna aage.

She narrowed her eyes getting confused with his talks... What is he talking about ?

Shehnaaz- Kya ganda hai isme? You are my husband and I was about to kiss you.
What's wrong in this?

Sidharth- Wo aise.. Matlab waha..
He fumbled and Sweatbeads formed on his forehead and neck.. Rubbing his palm he tried to utter again.

Sidharth- Wo.. Jaha kiss kar rahi thi waha karna nahi hota hai.. Sharam ki baat hoti hai. Aisa mat karo plz.
Mereko sharam aati hai.

Shehnaaz laughed at his innocent words.. He looked so cute looking down fidgeting his fingers like a kid.

Shehnaaz- Seriously Sidharth? Kiss karne se sharam aa rahi hai to jab hum sex karenge tab tum kya kahoge?

She said very normally but his hands immediately went to his ears to cover them.

Sidharth - Chi Shehnaaz... Kitni besharm baate kar rahi ho.. Mujhe nahi sunna... So jao plz.

He shouted panicking and left the room immediately and she felt irritated with his wording.

___________________________

Next 3 days passed like hell for both of them..

Shehnaaz day by day was feeling hornier whereas Sidharth stayed as far as he could afraid with her sudden closeness.

On one side Shehnaaz felt a churned up building in her pit while on the other side Sidharth felt like Shehnaaz have got possessed with some kind of dirty ghost.

They both were dealing with uneasiness in their life..

Today Sidharth took an appointment from the same Doctor because now he is worried for both of them after what happened yesterday ....

Flashback-

Shehnaaz didn't went to work today and was in the home but Sidharth went to help others.

He came back late at around 12am and directly went inside the washroom.

After dinner and brushing, he went inside the room and found her swinging her legs sitting on the bed passing him some weird looks.

Sidharth- Thik ho tum?

She nodded still passing weird looks.

Sidharth- To aisi ajeeb si shakal kyu bana rahi ho?

Huffing she slowly walked towards him after getting down from the bed.
Holding his hand she walked back slowly still passing some really weird looks.

Pulling him closer she made him sit on the bed and he sat silently but his eyes widened when she tried to sat on his lap.
Immediately he stood up and Shehnaaz passed him deadly glare.

Sidharth- Itna jagaah hai to mere godi mei kyu beith rahi ho? Bacchi ho kya tum koi ki godi mei beitha lu.

She groaned hearing his stupid talks.. God plz do something with this male species.. Don't he have any hormone inside his body ??

Shehnaaz- Chup chaap bed pe baitho.

Sidharth- Nahi beithna... Tum phir godi mei chadh jaogi.

Shehnaaz- Uhhh.... I will kill you Sidharth.. Shut up and Sit down.

She screamed moving close to him and he sat immediately .

Smiling she sat on his lap with her legs on either side and her protrude belly helped Sidharth to be at a bit distance from her.

Placing her palms gently on his cheeks she bite her blood red lipstick smudged lips and Sidharth started sweating again.

Shehnaaz- Buddhu ho tum? Mai tumhe weird nahi seductive looks de rahi thi bacchu.. Samjhe?

He gathered a bit of courage and opened his mouth to say what he wanted to..

Sidharth- Kisi bhi taraah ka look dena hi kyu hai? Kitna ajeeb shakal bana rahi ho tum.. Darr lagta hai sacchi.

Shehnaaz- Bakwaas band karo and let me kiss you.

He immediately kept his palm on his lips.

Sidharth- Tum phir ashleelta pe aa gayi.
Hato mere upar se.

Shehnaaz took a bite of his ear to turn him on and licked there sensually caressing his face. ..

Sidharth- Ouch.. Kaat kyu rahi ho and chee ... Tum ne chaat bhi liya.. Plz ye kutte wali harkate karna band karo.. Ek minute....Tumhe kisi kutte ne to nahi kaat liya kahi?

He said maintaining a descent distance between them.

Sidharth - Dekho hum kal doctor k paas chalenge tab tak kosish karo na kaatne ki.
Thik hai?

He signed her to get down from his lap and she did scowling at him..
Once she did, he went out to sleep outside because she is scaring the poor soul way too much these days.

Shehnaaz felt like killing him then and there..
She groaned taking deep breath..
This man is not going to let her have what she wants ..
Not knowing what to do she laid on the bed cursing him.

Flashback ends...

___________________________________________

Ji ha meri is story ka Sidharth innocent hi hai 😏😏..
Kisi ko aitraaz hai to kuch nahi kar sakhte kyunki Sidharth to aisa hi hai ab.. Pls usko tharki mat banane bolo🥺