CHAPTER-53

Mere 2 pagal cuties AnulovesSidnaaz
And ShrutiSomya 😚😚😚😚😚😚.

3 months passed-

Shehnaaz have gain a lot of followers and fans with the help of their concert .

CTS is a huge company and they have promoted the concerts really well through television, banner, social media and every way possible.

People have loved Arsh and Shehnaaz as duo as well as individually.

Arsh sings great and he have helped Shehnaaz to gain the confidence needed for stage performance.

Lakhs of people have watched and loved their chemistry.

She was glowing on every news paper as the fresh face of CTS.

But something was not right and that is her relationship.
Her husband is ignoring her calls, not texting back and not even congratulating her for her success.

She don't know what exactly have happened that he had become so distant suddenly.
She wanted to run back to him, to hide herself in his embrace but it's not possible because of the deal.

Though she smile in front of people and camera but it's a fake one.
Arsh had tried a lot to uplift her mood but she just keep looking at the phone all the time.... Just one message was all she expectating .

____________________

On the other side Sidharth have become all grumpy and serious .
He have seen all the pictures floating on internet and it had created a huge havoc in his heart.

People have loved Arsh and Shehnaaz together and it's not something ones husband will like obviously.

Arsh and Shehnaaz were quite comfortable with each other and it was evident.

The picture showing their dinner DATE, their travelling happiness was not settling well with him.

He is possessive for her and why not, she is the only one to be called his in this lifetime and he don't want to loose her to a mere 26 year old guy but again the age gap is something which is giving him a hard time.

Shehnaaz was forcefully tied with him in this marriage, a marriage with a man 10 year older than her whereas Arsh is a good looking 26 year old, just 1 year older than her.

We always get comfortable with people of same age, don't we?

It's not like that They haven't called or texted each other..
But every time they talk Arsh have to come in between or talk from her side creating nuisance.

Sidharth had told her to not let him enter her room but she didn't listened to him and let him come inside which is his disrespect.

They couldn't talk properly even once due to her busy schedule, timing problem and  due to Arsh .

It's was the nail on the coffin when her phone was received by Arsh and he told him that she is in washroom.

Means how dare he entered her room while she was inside the washroom but then again the thought came that if she wouldn't have allowed then obviously he wouldn't have that audacity.

Another day when he called her, Arsh received it and told him that she is changing....
Was it even acceptable for anybody that a girl is changing and a boy is talking about it so normally in front of her husband and moreover he told Sidharth to not call repetitively because they are going for their rehearsal and his calls create disturbance.

All these things have forced him to stop calling her .

He is also busy. Just because she is earning more doesn't give her the right to avoid him like some unwanted piece .
He decided to not disturb her further.

Beside all these it was always him to call her first, she would either reply that she is busy or cut his calls and call back later.

If she herself isn't interested then why is he going berserk for her?

He thus stopped talking to her completely.

But his care was intact, he always call Sandeep Thakur to know about her health and whereabouts and also about her schedule.

He had talked with Sandeep Thakur before she went and mentioned very clearly his conditions which state that
Mr. Thakur will always be in his contact, will provide all the details to him , will take care of her safety, will not exhaust her with extra shoots and etc etc and Mr. Thakur being himself a husband understood his worries and thus agreed for everything..

He was disappointed with her nonchalant behaviour but the husband and the man inside him couldn't stop himself from being caring.

___________________________________________

NEXT Update will come tomorrow either in the evening or night  . ☺.