CHAPTER-25

Sidharth- Doctor aapko Shehnaaz ne bataya na sab kuch.. Humare beech aisa kuch hai hi nahi ki hum wo sab kare.. Kuch aur tareeka nahi hai kya??

Doctor - I understand Sidharth but if she wants that then what's the problem?
Whatever be the circumstances but the truth is that you both are married and it's alright if you are moving towards any intimate initiative.

Sidharth- Lekin hum kaise?

Doctor - Ok.. Start with some baby steps.. She told me that you both sleep at different places. Don't do that.. Try to initiate with the comfort steps first.
You are getting it right?

Sidharth- Ha lekin humara bed chota hai bohot and usme bhi Shehnaaz cockroach jaisi fail k soti hai to mai kaha fit aaunga usme?

He whined innocently speaking his heart and the doctor couldn't hold back the laughter.

Doctor- Sidharth you cannot keep on giving excuses.. You both have to work together on this.

He nodded not knowing what to do because he can never think about these things. Shehnaaz is his wife and he respect that relationship but sharing intimacy is something so pure and without love doing it is nothing but having sex. How can he do that without having any love like feelings ?

Anyway, nodding he went out and saw Shehnaaz sitting on a stool impatiently.

Sidharth - Chale?

He said not looking at her because he is feeling shy.

She glared and greeted her teeths in shear annoyance.. This crazy big kid is surely gonna land them in an embarrassing zone.

_______________________

It was night and Now the main task begin... How to sleep in a single bed???

Shehnaaz wore a nighty because these days her belly is bulged so she cannot wear a elastic hooked pants because they might suffocate the baby.

Wearing her night dress she started arranging the pillows to sleep and that's when she saw him standing infront of her like a ghost.

Shehnaaz- What?

Sidharth- Wo mai bhi yahi so jau?

He said pointing at the bed.

Shehnaaz- Kyu?

Sidharth - Mera back dukh raha hai bohot jyada.. Sone do plz .

Shehnaaz- Uhhh.... Single bed pe double kaise so sakhte hai?

Sidharth - Plz na... Aaj sone do.

He said pouting his lips trying to look adorable which no doubt he is and Shehnaaz can't say a NO to that face ever..

Shehnaaz- Thik hai, lekin mere upar chadh mat jaana..
She warned waggling her forefinger and he nodded immediately.

Shifting a bit she tried to give him some space and he kept his bum on the bed.
Passing her an awkward smile he lied flat on the bed like an iron rod.

Shehnaaz- Aise freeze hoke kyu lete ho?

Sidharth- Taaki tumhare upar haath pair na jaaye.

She hit her forhead nodding in disbelief.

Shehnaaz - Subhah tak barf ki taraah akar jaoge bewakoof.. Chup chaap sharafat le leith jao.

He did and Shehnaaz lied on the other side ... There was no distance between them and it is really difficult to sleep like that but as the doctor said, he have to and thus he kept adjusting there.

Shehnaaz - Sidharth..

Sidharth- Hmm..

Shehnaaz - Sorry.

Sidharth- Kis liye?

Shehnaaz sighed...

Shehnaaz- Tumhe daraane k liye.. I understand ki humare beech aisa kuch hai nahi and suddenly mera ajeeb sa bartaav tumhe bohot dara raha hai..Mai nahi jaanti why am I even doing stupidity like that.. Mereko aisa...

Sidharth - Shh... Itna mat socho Shehnaaz. Tumne kuch nahi kiya aisa..
So jaao. ... Hmm..

She nodded but the sleep was far away.
Sidharth saw her looking at the ceiling aimlessly....

Sidharth- Shehnaaz..

Shehnaaz- Ha..

Sidharth- Idhar aao.... He said opening his left arm and took a inhaled good amount of air for the courage.

Shehnaaz looked at his open arm and then at him blinking her doe eyes..
He nodded blinking back in assurance.
Slowly she went in his arms taking care of her belly and he hold her very gently in his arms.
He patted her head caressing it smoothly...

Sidharth- So jaao Shehnaaz.. Itna kuch sochne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Hm.. Good Night.

She nodded and got comfortable in his arms..
After a while he heard her soft snores...
Chuckling at her opened mouth he tried to close it by her chin but it opened again..

Sidharth- Jhalli hai ye puri... Bhelpuri kahiki.

He whispered and soon he slept peacefully and that's how their first sleep in each other arms was initiated....

___________________________________________