CHAPTER -40

A long update of 1500+ words..
Pyaar se comments karna 🥺😊.

Sidharth was sitting on the bed and Shehnaaz was lying keeping her head on his lap while he was massaging her head because it was paining from the morning...

He gives the best massage no matter whichever part it is but his hands do magic on every part of her body😜.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz - Hmm..

Sidharth- Kuch puchu?

Shehnaaz- Oho shareefo k khandan k jalte hue diye.. Pucho pucho....

She mocked annoyed with the way he takes permission before doing or asking anything.

Sidharth- Don't mind but maine tumhe ek pal bhi bacche ko kisi aur k dene k baad ka dukh mei nahi dekha.. I mean mai to jyada kareeb bhi nahi tha but phir bhi kuch adhura adhura lagta hai aajkal, matlab wo tumhara belly jiske andar ek nanhi jaan thi, wo miss karta hu.
Uske kicks and sparsh ki kami mehsoos hoti hai Mujhe.
Tumne kaise feel nahi kiya ye sab? Tumhe thora bhi takleef nahi hoti?

Shehnaaz chuckled with her partially filled eyes.

Shehnaaz- Can we skip talking about it plz?

Sidharth knew something is not right... She never avoid conversation like that no matter how harsh it would be but she don't skip it....
That's a great thing about Shehnaaz that she always communicate whenever needed.
She behaves like a girl and communicate like a women and he likes her this quality .

Sidharth- Hey are you fine?
He asked watching her shifting uncomfortably on her position.

Shehnaaz hummed wiping her eyes before the tears leaked off her eyes.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz . ... He called firmly holding her hands to assure her for something he don't know.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth,

Sidharth- Ha mai sun raha hu Naaz..

Shehnaaz--Mera baccha....

And that's all she could utter before sobbing profusely.
She had tried a lot to control herself with a lot of courage but his questions didn't let her sabotage her own self builded strength.

He took her in his arms and craddled her like a baby until her sobs died and she wiped her nose on his shirt..

Sidharth- Tell me Shehnaaz what is it.. I am there to gather you.

Shehnaaz- Mai dikhati nahi hu but Sidharth mujhe bohot takleef ho rahi hai..
Wo choti si jaan to mera hai na? Mujhe bohot takleef hui usko di ko sopne mei..

I know ki sab planned tha and everything was bound to happen but wo apnaapan, wo saari kicks, punches, movement, pain sab kuch se lagaav ho gaya hai mujhe Sidharth.. ..
She uttered fumbling with her words as an unsaid pain rose inside her heart.

Mereko bohot yaad aa rahi hai uski..
How cutely he used to wrap his small fingers around mine holding it tightly, how he used to fist my cloth while feeding him, how he used to throw his small small hands and feets while crying, how he used to cry toothless... Sab kuch Sidharth...

Di yaha thi to mujhe usko dekhke hi sukoon milta tha lekin ab wo mujhse dur chala gaya... Chala gaya wo Sidharth... She hicupped clutching his shirt in a fist and a lone tear escaped his eyes remincing the same ..

Though he never went close as such but once he had took him in his arms and that little bean had shed buckets of tears before Shehnaaz took him back in her arms.
How giggly he was after watching his morphed face.