CHARACTERS

Shehnaaz Raghuvanshi-
24 year old ,daughter of Kishore Raghuvanshi and a motherless child. She is stubborn, immature,arrogant, egoistic and full of attitude.She can never adjust in any situation no matter how small or large the matter is. We can say that she is a rich spoilt brat. ... Now she is one month pregnant.

Kishore Raghuvanshi-
One of the most richest and popular industrialist. But he is not at all egoistic rather he is very down to Earth kind of person. He knows about his daughter's pregnancy and thus want to get her married as soon as possible. His daughter is not at all telling them the name of the owner of the sperm.

Meera Roy-
28 year old, Elder daughter of Kishore Raghuvanshi who has married her love going against their families . Their families have not accepted their relationship and thus they now live separately.

Abeer Roy
32 year old,Husband of Meera.. He was a peon in her fathers office and now is working as a Clark in a government office.

Sidharth Sharma -
34 year old, personal driver of Kishore Raghuvanshi. The most trusted one and Kishore ji treat him like his own son.. He is a hardworking, multitasker kind of person . His self respect doesn't let him take any favour and thus he never ask for help from anybody no matter how worse his condition is.. He is a below middle class person who works day and night to fulfil his monthly expenses.. Lives in a very small 2 room house alone as he don't have any family.

Saku tai-
Neighbours of Sidharth, 50 year old and love Sidharth because of his kind nature.
She consider him as her own son.

Shruti -
Daughter of Saku tai who treats Sidharth as her own brother.

Kabeer khurana-
25 year old,Ex boyfriend of Shehnaaz, who left her after knowing about her pregnancy.
Used to be with her for her money as she was the one who fulfilled all his expenses in the college.

___________________________________________
Apni opinions rakhe khulke bina sharmaaye... Bura ya accha dono taraah k comment ka swagat hai..