CHAPTER-5

After 20 minutes Sidharth went inside the room and saw her sitting on the bed with a frown.

Sidharth- Ye lo.

He passed her a bowl.

Shehnaaz looked at it and then at him.

Shehnaaz- Ye kya hai?

Sidharth - Ye ek bahut tasty dish hai.. Isko daal baati bolte hai... Khake to dekho.

She took the spoon and had it silently without any argument.

Sidharth nodded sighing at this stupid creature.

He thought.... Isko roti aur daal alag diya to khaya nahi aur ek naam batake dono ko saath mei diya to bhukho ki tarah kha rahi hai...
Abse isko aise hi khilana padega. Gadhi kahi ki.

After washing their hand and mouth they moved in their room.

Sidharth - Tum bed pe araam se so jaao.. Mai niche so jaunga.

Shehnaaz- Ha bol to aise rahe ho jaise mattress bicha diya hai.. Ek to itna hard hai ye ki kamar dhukne lagi hai upar se bata bhi rahe ho jaise koi upkaar kar rahe ho..

Sidharth - Ha yaar bed to bahut hard hai.. Ek kaam karo tum niche soft se floor pe so jao mai upar hard se bed pe.. Ok?

Shehnaaz immediately lie down on the bed like a cockroach spreading her hands and leg.

Shehnaaz- Mujhe kuch sunayi nahi de raha hai... Very Bad night to you.

Sidharth rubbed his forehead in annoyance.. His days are gonna get tougher.

__________________________

Next morning Sidharth woke up and saw her still sleeping like a dead rat.
He slowly placed the pillow around her because the way she is sleeping, she might anytime fall on the ground.

It was a single bed so the risk was higher.

After getting ready he cooked rice and a mixed vegetable curry.

After having his food he went in the kitchen and mashed the vegetables and then mixed that with the rice.. Keeping it in a round bowl he placed the lid on it properly..

After writing a note he went from there.

______________________

Shehnaaz woke up around 10 AM yawning .

She looked around and saw his bedsheet and cover folded neatly and the house was looking cleaned..

Shehnaaz- Accha hua aaj karke gaya kaam warna maine uske daant tor dene the.

Getting up she did her daily activities and went into the kitchen to get her food.

There she saw a note..

Today's special dish-
Smashed veggie rich bowl..
Have it.

Shehnaaz saw that and had it.. It was delicious.
But wait a second...

Did he used my expensive kajal to write this stupid note?

Shehnaaz- Uhhh .... You bloody driver.
She screamed in anger.

_________________________

Kishore ji was sitting beside him in the car.

Kishore ji- Ugh Sidharth...

Sidharth- Yes sir.

Kishore ji- Come on Sidharth.. Now you should call me papa or dad.

Sidharth- Sir I like to keep my personal and professional life seperate.. I don't mix them up.

Kishore ji- ok fine but I need to tell you something.

Sidharth- Ji boliye.

Kishore ji- Wo Shehnaaz ek din k liye yaha aa sakhti hai... I mean Paghphere ki rasam hoti hai to..

Sidharth- Sorry sir but Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki Shehnaaz Mam ko waha hi rehna chahiye.. Unko waha adjust karna sikhna padega aur agar wo wapas us mahal mei gayi to kabhi bhi us ghar mei nahi jana chahegi.. Aaj sirf ek hi din hua hai aur mai nahi chahta ki unko aisi luxury ki aur aadat pade because mai afford nahi kar sakhta.. Baaki aapki marzi..

Kishore ji went quiet knowing somewhere he is right.
Sighing he looked out of the window.

_____________

After dropping Kishore ji at his office, Sidharth went to meet his friends for a work.

___________________________________________