CHAPTER-14

Next day Sidharth got discharged and the doctor prescribed few medicines and also aware them about the burning sensation he will feel while having food. Beside it was  advised to not provide any kind of spicy salty food. Also he was told to take few days rest.

Shehnaaz wrote everything in the note app to not miss anything.

He was taken to their place in the car despite of his feeble protest.

Rajat and Ricky wanted to stay there to take care but he urged them to not worry.

Once they left Sidharth took the medicine and slept under it's effect.

Shehnaaz saw the place and found it really messy because he was not their the previous night to clean it.

She looked at the mirror and saw her pale face with tears strains.
Giving herself a small smile she took the broom from the corner. It's heavy 😣.

She knew that she have to do things now to mend the destroyed relationship.
Atleast she could try so that people stop calling her useless. Sidharth married her after knowing about the pregnancy and she cannot let him leave her like that.
Saku tai, papa and his friends might instigate him to leave her but she won't let that happen. She need him to take care of her and the little foetus.

Sighing she start cleaning procedure from the bedroom.

After an hour she was done with the brooming session and now the next task was to wash the clothes.

________________________

Sidharth woke up after 3 hours and looked around.. He was blinking rapidly with the cleanliness spread around him.
Isn't Shehnaaz at home because when she lives, she make sure to make it her dumping yard.

He slowly got down the bed and saw that unwashed clothes are now hanging in their balcony..
He could see that the clothes had still not been washed properly but atleast washed.

He went out and saw her in a complete different form.

She was arranging food on table... SHE.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz?

She saw him standing near the door and passed him a smile.. Wait..
Has something gotten into her?
She can smile normally?

Sidharth- Ye sab kya hai?

Shehnaaz- Wo maine socha aaj Mai khana bana deti hu..

Sidharth- Are you alright?

Shehnaaz nodded slightly and kept the glass of water near the plate.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz tum koi badla le rahi ho mujhse? Matlab yaar plz abhi Mai itna thik nahi hu ki tumhaari banayi hui khana kha k zinda rahu.. Rehem karlo.

Shehnaaz chuckled bitterly knowing he also consider her useless.. Obviously he will.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth mujhe khana banana aata hai.. Maine bahut pehle hi seekh li thi Meera di se kyunki mujhe cooking karna pasand hai. Maine tumse wo sab isliye kaha tha because mujhe tumhe pareshaan karna tha. Baaki kha k dekh sakhte ho.

Sidharth sat on the chair and she served him.

He closing his eyes prayed to the God to save him and took a bite but he unknowingly moaned at the delicacy of her hand made food... Damn she really cooks well.

Shehnaaz kept looking at him with her fingers crossed.

Sidharth- ye bahut accha hai Yaar. Matlab jyada spicy bhi nahi, na jyaada namak yet so appetizing. Yummy..

A huge smile tugged on her face... The man who had always taunted her was appreciating today and this was definitely her victory... She is not useless.

Sidharth kept praising the entire time relishing the food while Shehnaaz had her share with a constant smile.

After finishing their food she took the used vessels to wash them.

Sidharth- Shehnaaz...

Shehnaaz- Hmm.

Sidharth - Ye sab karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. I will do it chill.

Shehnaaz- I will do it Sidharth.. Tum araam karo.

Sidharth- Tumhe ye sab pasand nahi hai . Don't force yourself for all these things.
Beside aaj tumne kapre kyu dhoye?
You cannot sit and wash them yaar.. You need to take care of yourself.

Shehnaaz- Don't worry.. Maine unhe khare hoke hi wash kiya hai.. And beside that I am fine with doing the chores. No problem. Waise bhi ghar pe bhoj ban k rahu usse accha hai kuch kaam kar lu.

Sidharth knew that those taunts at the hospital have hurt her because she don't like to listen to others and these things are taken way too personally.

But he let her do it because apparently now he should let her live the way she want.
He had also tried unknowingly to force his thoughts on her always.
So now let her live like the way she wants.

___________________________________________

Ek aur part kyunki mai pighal jaati hu update mangte ho to. 😭😭😭Also I am taking a small break kyunki fever hua hai and I am not feeling well at all... (Covid ka nahi)and headache bohot ho raha hai and weakness bhi..
Will soon come back 🤧🤧🤧🤧.