Thirty-Six

Hazel looked fucking adorable

Her boots-clad feet maneuvered their way through the thick carpet of snow that had apparently upgraded to two fucking feet since yesterday. Way too deep for my liking.

Actually, snowfalls weren't my thing.

She adjusted her pink beanie over her head and tucked the sleeves of her sweater together as they peeked out of the leather jacket.

Don't get me even started on the ripped, tight jeans that exposed her gorgeous thighs so gracefully. The fact that she was standing with her back facing my front fucked with my head. I didn't know if she was doing the ass-wiggling thing on purpose or just really, truly enjoying her sweet time. Either way, it worked.

And my pants started to clench around me.

Leave it to Hazel to make me as hard as a rock on the first day of fucking December where the temperature hit -20 °C. Goddamn.

A devilishly subtle smirk crept up her face. "How'd you know my size?" She stole a quick glance from her overall clothing. "These fit perfectly."

I shoved my hands in the pockets and slowly approached her, my own boots stomping through the damned snow. "Oh, I know your size, all right, dollface."

I'd ran my hands through every single square inch of her body one too many times not to inspect her exact size.

Over the last three years, her body didn't change much though. She was definitely a little taller, even put on a few tiny pounds which apparently— for some fucking ridiculous reason— had annoyed her a little. I'd say the reason was the bullshit of a social standard.

To me, and in all damn honesty, it only made her a whole lot hotter. Her hips were relatively wider now and fuck, she rocked about anything she wore. Though, something told me she knew that because she was confident despite her slight dislike of the whole thing. 

She trapped her bottom lip in between her teeth, thinking she'd succeeded in concealing another devilish smirk. "Theoretically speaking, you scored." She tugged on the fabric of my jacket, her face an inch lower than mine. "I mean, you have a very keen eye."

A throaty laugh pushed through my mouth. "I'd say practically speaking too. I mean, my hands, teeth, and tongue did most of the work." I nestled closer to her. "If not all."

Her cheeks went a shade softer. I didn't know if it was the cold or me. I didn't care though because she looked cute as fuck. But then she raised a teasing eyebrow. "Can't argue with that." She then tugged at the bill of my baseball cap. "By the way, I like you in this."

I cast her a ghost of a smile and leaned down to kiss her. Her lips were still quite warm but the tip of her nose was cold as it brushed against the bridge of mine and it somehow made me smile even wider.