Chapter 26 The end of an era

All mights pov.

I was sitting at a bar just enjoying my retirement when all of the sudden the TV inside of the bar changed to a random channel. I look up at it confused. The TV starts to list off the names of pro heros who are currently working alongside u.a and other schools

???: "Mt lady. Midnight ms joke eraserhead. Endeavor. You call these people your saviors. But I'm here to tell you that there not your saviors there just glorified cops who use the word 'hero' as a cover to do whatever the hell they want....well no more. Today I'm going to shine a light on the filth which are these so called pro heros...but first I'm gonna take something away. Something that these pro heros have kept from the public for years...im going to expose there identitys."

Once the mystery person finishes there speech another list of names pops up...showing the secret identitys of all of the pro heros who are currently working alongside u.a.

???: "Everyone I would like you to meet Yu Takeyama. Aka mt lady. The next hero is shota aizawa aka eraserhead. After that we have Shinji Nishiya aka. Kamui Woods."

My eyes widen as pictures of yu shota and shinji pop up on the TV letting the whole world know who these heros are. This was a cyber attack...however it seemed to be aimed directly at u.a whoever this person was wanted to destroy u.as reputation. Just them the screne goes dark before being replaced by that all too familiar bat symbol and it finally clicks in my head.

All might: "So...this is what happens when you go to war with batman huh? Good thing I'm retired."

Y/ns pov.

Y/n: "This is what happens when you go up against someone who's 3 steps ahead of you nezu...now then shall we keep going?"

I smirk before I start reading off more hero names.

Y/n: "Takami Keigo aka hawks. Next up is Rumi Usagiyama aka mirko. Oh and let's not forget the new number 1 pro hero Enji Todoroki aka endeavor. Next we have the smile hero ms joke aka Emi Fukukado."

I kept listing the names of every pro hero who was known to side with U.a but out of respect for all might and our past friendship I kept his identity a secret. But as for the other pro heros and there students all of there names were released onto the internet. Every single pro hero in Japan was revealed. They couldn't hide anymore and this is exactly what I wanted. It was time for the age of pro heros to come to an end.

Jason: "Damn y/n. You actually did it..."

Dick: "Wow...that was a smart move. It will keep the pros distracted. Villains will attack the pro heros at there own homes...but what does this mean for us?"

Y/n: "Easy...the pro heros don't know our identitys. So by us revealing them and shining a light on the pros we have given ourselves a chance to take back Japan. We can finally go back to how it was back in the old days. No more laws no more legal heros. We can now go back to protecting our identitys....I basically just changed the world back to how it was before all of these pro heros popped up."

Eri: "Thats smart but what about the students?"

Y/n: "Oh there names are getting released too...we can't show the pros any mercy. After all there hunting us. So we need to fight just as dirty as there fighting."

And with that said I start to read off the names of class 1.a

Y/n: "And now we are moving onto the current u.a students remember these students haven't been announced yet as official heros. So consider this your early Christmas present. So first we have Yuga Aoyama aka Can't stop. Next we have Mina Ashido aka pinky. After that is Tsuyu Asui aka the rainy season hero froppy. After her let's see hmm...ahhhh yes Tenya Ida aka the new ingenium."

I just kept listing off the students names without hesitantion but I eventually got to the 2 who I was most excited to reveal. Because there reactions would be hilarious.

Y/n: "And to end off this list we have Izuku Midoriya aka all mights successor. Aka deku after him we have Katsuki Bakugo. Aka and I shit you not this kid has the longest hero name ever Great Explosion Murder God Dynamight. This kid is probably the most pathetic hero I've ever seen hell his attitude is way more fitting for a villain."

Finally I finished listing off every pro hero and there students identitys to the whole world. I turn the TV to the news only to see that the reporters are freaking out about the pro heros names being released along with there students

Y/n: "Alright now that there distracted. It's time to suit up...lets go show these glorified police officers what a real hero is."

Dick Jason and eri nod as we head to the watchtower. We gather the rest of the leauge. After all we are going to need them.

Izukus pov

As I head my name being said on the TV I knew that it was all over. The pros had lost there anonymity and due to us being the pro heros students our identitys were released aswell....I fall to my knees and I start to cry. This was probably the worst day of my life....now the villains know our true names. There is no more hiding...the age of heros was over....

Bakugos pov

Hearing batman call me pathetic I let out a scream before blowing a hole into the side of my house....the students names had been revealed...it was all over...batman had beaten us....but this war was just beginning.