Chapter 19 Brothers

(A/n: this chapter takes place right after the last one)

Y/ns pov

Y/n: "Oh god...no..."

In front of me stood dick Grayson aka nightwing but that's impossible dick Grayson died years ago.

Dick: "Oh what's wrong...it looks like you've seen a ghost."

Y/n: "Your not dick Grayson. He's dead...Bruce and I buried the body!"

Dick: "Or did you. See that's the thing y/n death isn't permanent. Riddler showed me that."

My eyes widen as I realize what happend. Riddler swapped dicks body with a fake. But how is dick alive. Then it all clicks together.

Y/n: "A Lazarus pit..."

Dick: "Ding ding we have a winner. Since rau al ghul is dead Talia was more then willing to let riddler use the pits. Which is how I came back."

Y/n: "We don't need to fight dick. This isn't what Bruce would want."

Dick: "Dont say his name! You don't know what Bruce wanted. And now here you are. An imposter wearing his cowl and using his symbol! It should have been me y/n not you! "

Y/n: "So this is what it's all about huh? Your pissed because Bruce made me batman instead of you? Well news flash dick you were gone! Bruce made a judgment call. And I think it was the right one."

Dick: "Im giving you one chance remove that symbol. Stop being batman..."

Y/n: "And what let you take over. Look at yourself dick. You lost the right to call yourself batman when you started using guns! Your nothing but another criminal!"

Dick: "I'm what this city needs! Now give me the suit!"

Y/n: "You want the suit? You can have it when you pry it off of my dead body!"

And with those words the battle continues. I block a punch from dick before countering by kneeing him hard in the gut. Dick stumbles back before drawing 2 duel pistols he starts to open fire on me causing me to duck and role outta the way. But dick takes this chance to tackle me to the ground. He draws a knife and stabs me in the shoulder.

Y/n: "Nghh!"

Dick goes to try and stab me again. Only for me to grab his arm and break it. Dick grunts in pain as I follow up my counter attack with a hard headbutt to dicks nose causing it to bleed. After that I deliver a hard kick to dicks jaw getting him off of me.

Y/n: "ngh..look at you Grayson. Your trying to kill me. Is this what Bruce would have wanted?!

Dick: "SHUT UP!"

Dick charges at me knocking me back to the ground. He follows it up by stabbing me in the gut. I grunt as I lay there exausted from the fight.

Dick: "Heh. You were never worthy of his legacy! I'm the one true batman! Your an imposter!"

Dick goes to bring his knife down into my chest but eri aka robin jumps in throwing a batarang at the knife knocking it out of dicks hand.

Eri: "No. Your wrong. Y/n has done so much for us. So if anything your the imposter."

Eri quickly helps me up as we both look at dick. I'm clearly in pain. But I know that I'm gonna have to suck it up and deal with it. We had to finish this fight.

Dick: "Tch look at you...another robin huh? Well I guess ill have to finish her just like the joker finished me!"

Dick charges at both of us. And me and eri do the same. Eri kicks dick hard in the jaw while I punch dick right in the gut causing him to spit up blood. After that eri hits dick with her staff before kicking him hard in his shin. I follow this up with 2 hard punches to his jaw. Me and eri just keep tag teaming dick hitting him over and over. Eventually eri does a front flip landing behind him as I deliver a hard kick to dicks gut. Eri finishes the fight with a hard kick to dicks head knocking the former nightwing out. Blood was dripping from my shoulder and from my nose as I look down at the bloodied and beaten dick.

Y/n: "Help me get him back to the cave."

Eri nods as she helps me tie dick up. We both take him back to the batcave and lock him up inside of a special cell. We would need to work together to restore dicks memory's. It was gonna be a long road to save my brother. But I was willing to walk that road.