Chapter 12 The next generation.

(So let me give you all the timeline right now. We are heading into season 3 the training camp. Due to y/n saving eri she will now be living with him. Anyways let our story continue.

Y/ns pov.

Me and eri were down in the batcave. I was doing some sit ups when all of the sudden the bat computer goes off someone's trying to contact me. So I sit up and walk over to the bat computer. But eri was already 2 steps ahead of me she answers the transmission only to see aizawas face pop up on the screen.

Eri: "Oh. Y/n mr eraserman. Is trying to contact you."

I walk over to the computer after changing into some clothes which weren't covered in sweat.

Aizawa: "First off it's eraserhead not eraserman."

Eri: "No. Your eraserman. It sounds way better then eraserhead."

I chuckle and move eri out of my computer chair and onto my shoulders.

Y/n: "I think you just got a new codename aizawa."

Aizawa roles his eyes and chuckles at how innocent eri was. But that quickly changes back into his normal tired look.

Aizawa: "Look...one of our students has been abducted."

Y/n: "Hmm...alright. what can I do to help?"

Aizawa: "Look around for any siting of bakugo and or any siting of the leauge of villains."

Y/n: "Or...we do this my way."

Aizawa: "Let me guess your way involves interrogating thugs at night and breaking there bones so they can't walk?"

I smirk and nods after all that was how Bruce got information so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Y/n: "I'll hit the streets and see what I can find out about bakugos location."

And with that I turn off the computer and I start to suit up. But something catches my eye. Eri was staring at Damiens old Robin costume.

Eri: "Who's suit was this?"

Y/n: "That was Damiens suit. Aka robin."

Eri: "Are you gonna get another robin?"

I go silent remembering what happend to the other Robin's. After all they were dead. I can't risk putting another child's life at risk.

Y/n: "No...Robin's done....permitly too many people have died wearing that symbol."

Eri: "I'll do it."

My eyes widen as I look at eri. She has a look of pure confidence on her face. She doesn't even seem to be scared at all.

Eri: "I want you to train me...I wanna become the next robin."

I sigh. This kid really was something else. So I decide to test her. I walk over to the weapons rack and take out a batarang. I hand it to eri.

Y/n: "Alright...if you can hit that target...then I'll train you. But if you fail then I won't train you..."

Eri without hesitantion takes the batarang and throws it at the target hitting it dead on. My eyes widen as I look down at eri. She gives me a smile.

Eri: "I may have been practicing while you weren't looking."

I give eri a nod before leading her to the training course.

Y/n: "Your training starts now...stay here and complete this course over and over. Once your able to complete the course in under 2 minutes then and only then will I teach you how to fight. So if you wanna be robin it's gonna be alot of work."