Chapter 3 Infiltration

Y/ns pov

It was finally time. I woke up early that morning and grabbed the insider suit before grabbing some spy cameras and some listening devices from my utility belt after that I head downstairs only to see that Bruce made breakfast. I sit down at the table and I start to eat. Bruce had already finished his food.

Bruce: "y/n before you start this mission I want you to take this."

Bruce gives me a credit card.

Bruce: "this credit card is bottomless. Use it to buy lunch and anything else you need for this mission. Do you understand me?"

I nod as I finish my eggs and bacon before standing up I put the insiders suit into my special suitcase. As I'm about to walk out the door Bruce stops me.

Bruce: "Oh one last thing...Goodluck."

Y/n: "you know I don't belive in luck Bruce. I belive in skill just like you taught me."

Bruce nods as I walk out of the house. I walk over to a my motorcycle. After strapping down my luggage to the back of my motorbike I get on and speed off twords u.a. after 20 minutes of driving I arrive at the hero school. Before walking through the gate I take out my school ID letting the gate know that I'm a student. After getting past the security system I head into the school ready to start my first day of class.

Y/n: "let's see...class 1.a class 1.a where is it."

Eventually my eyes land on the door to class 1.a so I walk over to it and open it up. Only to see a tone of different students. They all look at me confused.

Izuku: "who the hell is he?"

Uraraka: "I have no idea. Mina is he a friend of yours?"

Mina: "no I've never seen him before in my life."

Aizawa: "Thats enough quit whispering."

The class goes silent. Aizawa speaks again. Clearly he's there teacher.

Aizawa: "This is y/n Wayne. Aka the inheritors of Wayne tech."

The class erupts into murmurs of shock and excitement but aizawa quickly shuts them up again.

Aizawa: "Quiet."

The class goes quiet this allows aizawa to finally say what he wanted to say.

Aizawa: "you will treat y/n like a normal student. Y/n your seat is in the back. I suggest you take it."

I nod and walk to the back and sit down. Aizawa hands me the syllabus for the class and my class schedule. I take both pieces of paper and I start to read them quietly. The class goes back to normal as aizawa starts to teach us. But i can't seem to focus instead I take a look around the room. I was trying to find a good spot to plant my first camera and my first audio device. An hour passes. Aizawa finishes his lesson and the lunch bell rings. The class starts to pour out of the room. This was the perfect cover. So as I'm leaving the room I plant a small camera and listening devices in a small nook. There was no way aizawa would ever see it. I hid it way too well. After that I start to head to lunch.

Y/n: "ugh...I did not miss doing this shit."

I state clearly annoyed about sitting through  school again. Bruce had always home schooled me when I was growing up. But this. It was torture sitting in a classroom for 8 hours a day. How do normal kids deal with this shit? I think to myself. Eventually I reach the lunch room and get my food. After getting it I sit down at a lone table so I could think about where to plant the remaining listening devices let's just say that this month was going to be a long one. But I decide to plant a bug and camera under that lone table. But just as I was about to go take a walk around campus 2 people sit down at my table. Those 2 were izuku and uraraka.

Izuku: "u-ummm hi I'm izuku. And this is uraraka."

Uraraka: "Its a plesure to meet you! Do you mind if I ask you a question?"

Y/n: "You just did.'

I smirk as uraraka roles her eyes.

Uraraka: "Ok can I ask another question?"

Y/n: "sure go ahead."

Uraraka: "what's your quirk?"

I knew that I could probably give them a basic answer like controlling an element or something like that but I decide to keep my "quirk" a mystery.

Y/n: "You don't need to know."

Izuku: "Awww cmon please! We know everyone else's quirk what's yours!"

Y/n: "I'm not telling you. That's the last time I'm gonna say it"

Uraraka: "ugh fine. Do you mind if we sit here then?"

Y/n: "Go ahead."

I let uraraka and izuku sit at my table and we start to chat and eventually the 3 of us became friends. But lunch ended so as I was throwing my trash away I slipped a tracker on izuku and uraraka. Now I'll always know where they are. And if there in danger.

Y/n: "Anyways I'll see you guys later. I'm heading home for the day."

Izuku/uraraka: "bye y/n!"

And with that I walk off. To the boys bathroom I head into one of the stalls and change into the insider suit. And activate its cloaking mode. And with that I start to sneak around the school.

(A/n: Cliffhanger what shall happen next who knows?)