Chapter 8

A.N This isn't what Nox's room looks like but it can help you get a pretty good visual idea of it.

A groan fills the room as light streamed through the curtains

A groan fills the room as light streamed through the curtains. Nox's eyes were closed but he felt something nudge him.

He groans again not wanting to get up. Another nudge, makes him slowly open his eyes in annoyance.

Big eyes and a cute short snout cover his point of view. A meow sounds as Nox begins to fully wake up. He pushes himself up and yawns. Making Chizu slide off his chest and into his lap.

"Good morning Chizu," he croaks out, his voice laced with sleep and huskiness.

Nox at first didn't realize where he was. He was just so comfortable and warm that he didn't want to even know. That was one of the best sleeps he had in years. As Chizu licks his fingers and pulls on his onesie— his eyes focus around him— and becomes fully aware.

"Shit." Nox panes his head around to see he's in his nest. His heart filled with dread as he looks at the clock, hoping he wasn't late for his shift. He lets out a sigh of relief seeing it was only 6 am. Nox was glad that he had his internal alarm.

Even though he had to take a shower, feed his pets, eat, and take them to the daycare. Nox didn't want to get up. His nest was strangely calling out for him to lay back down and curl up.

But Nox had enough resistance, so he shook his head. He forces himself to his feet. Loki and Spot were still sleeping, so he tried to be extra quiet as he climbed from the nest. Chizu watch him with big eyes, but he put a finger to his lips. Signaling them to be quiet.

Chizu only tilted their head.

Nox shakes his head with a smile and turns to leave. He opens and closes the door behind him. Sighing as he turned and walked to his room. He quickly grabbed his suit for work and headed to the bathroom.

As he enters and closes the door, he passes the mirror— and couldn't help but stop and stare at himself.

Nox's hair was wild and everywhere, but it was mostly hidden by the hood of the onesie. That had two fluffy bunny ears hanging on each side.

It was adorable— too bad he looked like a freak in it. It was a little tight seeing as he was pretty big. So his muscular body was quite visible underneath the soft fabric.

It was it's tightest around his chest, and he could even feel the soft fabric again his nipples. Making Nox weirdly blush. It was warm too. He liked wearing things like this, he really did. Even if he looked horrible, even if he was a freak. He couldn't stop.

Nox reached for the zipper and pulled it down. He shrugs and steps out of the onesie, placing it in the basket.

He then ruffles his hair and turns on the shower, stepping in and washing himself.