ELEVEN

CHAPTER ELEVEN
' I   SWEAR. '

Everyone bar Thor stood from the dining table, which only just managed to fit everyone on there. Estella dragged Mr McDonald and Xander to help with the washing up, insisting the others go to bed. Oswin and Natasha trudged up the stairs, smirks on their features.

'I can't believe Steve and Stark are bunking,' Natasha whispered.

The dark-haired woman smiled, a small chuckle passing her lips. 'It's something I will never forget as long as I live.'

The redhead's smile widened as she glanced at her. 'You did it on purpose, didn't you?'

Oswin gasped. 'Why would you assume such a thing?'

'I know you too well, Milya.'

'I wouldn't expect anything else, Princess.' Oswin smiled, opening the door to her room and following in after the redhead. She stopped outside the window, looking through and onto the farm. Natasha stopped behind her, wrapping her arms around her stomach and resting her forehead on her back. Oswin shifted, turning to face the redhead, who was illuminated by the moonlight. The shorter woman stared up at her shadowed face. 'Natasha,' Oswin warned in a whisper.

The redhead straightened, taking the other's face within her grip and slipping the helmet from her features. Their eye contact never wavered as she dropped the helmet onto the ground. Hands sliding back onto her cheeks, she caressed her smooth skin. One of her thumbs ran over her lips, and Oswin's moved to grab her hips, her grip tightening as the redhead tilted her head.

'Natasha,' she repeated.

'What?' she replied, her voice an identical tone to the other's. Oswin tightened her grip once more in reply. 'Is this okay?' the redhead mumbled.

Oswin let out a shaky breath, her head ducking before placing her lips over Natasha's clothed shoulder. Natasha pulled her away, and they locked eyes for a moment before their lips crashed together. The dark-haired woman hunched over the other, her hands coming to rest over her jaw. Her thumbs rested over her cheeks and her fingers wrapped around the area under her ears. She turned them, walking Natasha back and trapping her against the wall.

Oswin pulled away, keeping the distance small, their laboured breathing filling the room. 'Tell me to stop now, Princess.' She let out another heavy breath. 'Before it's too late.'

Natasha smirked, her hands slithering up to wrap around her forearms. 'I don't want you to stop,' she whispered, pulling her impossibly closer. The dark-haired woman's grip tightened before letting their lips meet desperately. Their eyes fluttered shut, and Oswin began to walk them back towards the large bed in the middle of the room.

\_|_/\_|_/\_|_/

The two women laid together under the covers, Natasha curled up by Oswin's side. Silence sat between them aside from their steady breathing. The redhead shifted and rested her chin on the other's chest. Oswin glanced at her, her arm coming to wrap around Natasha's bare waist. She squeezed it gently and returned her gaze to the ceiling. Natasha's hand moved to the dark-haired woman's chest, tracing circles over the scarred skin.

'You have so many scars,' she whispered.

Oswin hummed quietly. 'I haven't looked in the mirror for a long time.'

'You're beautiful.'

The corners of her lips twitched. 'I know, Princess.'

'Fuck off,' she pushed her slightly, a smile forming on her features. Natasha sat up, peering down at Oswin, her hair surrounding her head like a halo on the pillow. She gently took a strand between her fingers. 'When are you dying your hair again?'