Chapter 36 - Staying Up on New Year's Eve1 (NSFW)

Edited by DancingDolphinsYo

Stripping a drunk naked was very easy, especially when this drunk was being all handsy. With no effort, Guan Shanjin took off all of Wu Xingzi’s clothes, then got off the bed to remove his own clothes.

Captivated, Wu Xingzi stared at Guan Shanjin as he stripped. The candles in the bedroom flickered, casting shadows upon his body. The pale, fair skin was layered with a gentle glow, accentuating his muscles that were firm and sharply defined, bound with hidden strength. This was a body that had been thoroughly tempered, and it could not look any better.

Just looking at him, Wu Xingzi’s breathing sped up. He could not help but lick his lips, his throat turning dry.

“You always like doing this, right?” Guan Shanjin laughed, returning to the bed naked after removing his trousers. His huge pengornis was already prepared for action, and its head glistened wetly.

A gulp, and Wu Xingzi swallowed his saliva. Enchanted, he threw himself into Guan Shanjin’s arms, trembling as he touched the pengornis spirit. As expected, it was hot and hard to touch, just like a searing bar of iron. The heat, together with the tingles it caused, pierced right into his nerves, creeping into his brain, and caused his entire body to weaken.

“Want to lick it?”

“Yes…” Wu Xingzi stroked it over and over again, his face full of yearning. “Can I?”

“Go ahead.”

Guan Shanjin caressed Wu Xingzi’s chin with his dick, and it caused Wu Xingzi to be unable to control his moaning.

“You have to last a little longer tonight.” Dragging his fingers along Wu Xingzi’s cheek, Guan Shanjin brushed past the end of Wu Xingzi’s eyebrow. Finally pressing the back of Wu Xingzi’s head, Guan Shanjin pushed him down towards his cock.

Wu Xingzi’s lips bumped against the heated head of Guan Shanjin’s cock, and the slightly fishy-tasting semen seeped into his mouth. A little salty and bitter, the tip of Wu Xingzi’s tongue moved about. He liked the taste very much, and so he opened his mouth wide and took in the head of that huge, hard cock. Suckling on it, his tongue swiped around the slit on the tip, going back and forth.

His actions were still a little unfamiliar, but there was no sign of hesitance. Wu Xingzi’s soft, tender tongue slid down the shaft, licking around it. Next, unafraid, he stretched his mouth even wider. Inch by inch, he slowly swallowed that child’s arm-sized cock.

“Mn…”

Hearing a low moan, Wu Xingzi only felt even more enchanted by this charming sound. Fawningly, with a little bit of personal motives, he took the cock all the way into his throat. Only when he was choking and coughing non-stop was Wu Xingzi then forced to stop.

“You’re in such a hurry?” Guan Shanjin kneaded Wu Xingzi’s bulging cheeks, his alluring eyes looking starry in the candlelight.

Ah, he’s really very good looking! Although he was a pengornis spirit, he was still a sort of demon, and this demon was truly pleasing to the eye.

There was no need to mention the effortlessly amorous atmosphere. Wu Xingzi himself had long been hard. Unconsciously, he ground his buttocks against the bed.