Chapter 421 - Chapter 430

Start from the beginning

After Yang Chen entered the underground garage, Lin Ruoxi summoned Hui Lin over. Hui Lin was pulling two small luggages. She looked around curiously before asking, "Elder Sister, where is Brother Yang?"

Lin Ruoxi received her own luggage from Hui Lin as she said, "I asked him to change our current car into a slightly bigger car so that we can sit more comfortably."

Hui Lin evidently had no opinions in front of her elder sister. She would never object anything Lin Ruoxi said. "Oh," she answered.

After a while, Yang Chen was still inside. Hui Lin said softly, "Elder Sister, you guys don't actually have to bring me out... I know that you're busy. I'll be fine, really."

Lin Ruoxi remained quiet as she touched Hui Lin's hair.

Hui Lin seemed to have felt something. She let out a warm smile as she looked at Lin Ruoxi.

Vroom! A loud noise of the engine resounded. Yang Chen finally got the car out of the garage.

The black Lexus LX570 was just like a beast which had broken out of a cage when it was shone upon by sunlight. It crossed a field before arriving in front of the two ladies.

The five-meter-long and two-meter-wide car made the two ladies look incredibly petite.

The car window was put down. Yang Chen said to Lin Ruoxi, "Wife, you're straight-up showing off your wealth to An Xin. This car costs around two million bucks in China, isn't it? We don't even need such a huge SUV for only four people."

The 5.7 litre, V8 engine with 381 horsepower, which was a hundred more than ordinary SUV's. This wasn't a car that could be driven just because one had money.

"Who are you to judge? I like this car. Also, how is it possible that the princess of the An clan can't afford this type of cars?" Lin Ruoxi didn't mind what Yang Chen said. She pulled Hui Lin and placed the luggage to the last row of the car.

Lin Ruoxi had originally planned to sit with Hui Lin behind. However, this would mean that she was letting the vixen An Xin sit upfront with Yang Chen? Thus, she got out of the car and before opening the front door to sit at the front passenger seat.

Yang Chen couldn't help but find it funny when he witnessed all of Lin Ruoxi's actions. However, he didn't call her out on her actions.

When he arrived at a coffee shop nearby Yu Lei where he agreed to pick up An Xin from, An Xin could be seen in a white down jacket with a pair of huge, orange headphones. On the cold streets, she appear particularly bright.

There was a small luggage in front of An Xin as well. She had evidently made preparations for this day, leaving Yang Chen to be the only one who had brought nothing.

An Xin appeared to be avoiding pissing off Lin Ruoxi. She wore no make-up at all. Possibly due to a lack of sleep recently, she had slight panda eyes, causing her to look a little more adorable.

After making sure Yang Chen was inside the huge SUV parked in front of her, An Xin opened her mouth slightly in shock, before entering the car to the middle row.

"Good morning, Elder Sister Ruoxi." An Xin greeted Lin Ruoxi first upon entering the car, and even called her in an intimate manner.

Lin Ruoxi frowned slightly. One does not give a smiling person a slap. Since An Xin behaved in such a manner, there was no reason for Lin Ruoxi to be rude in return.

An Xin had only managed to be this adaptive after becoming a stewardess for years. She had to put down her pride as the miss of a major clan to serve flight passengers. Thus, she was completely different from all the other ladies who were born in major clans.