sleepy • sanzu haruchiyo

fluff (ps. this is toman sanzu btw:) i actually love toman sanzu more than bonten sanzu uwu)

requested by k0ibeloved

___________

"im home." sanzu lazily opened the door and saw his lover,y/n sitting on the couch. "welcome home. how was today hmm?" she asked and closed the book she was reading. "it was okay,we have a new captain today." he said and took off his mask,showing his beautiful mouth scars. she slightly blushed,since she always loved his scars.

"I'll just take a shower." he said and entered the bathroom. the girl sighed and continued reading the book.

some time after,he finally was done and walked towards their bedroom,changing his clothes too a dark blue sweater and pajamas. he fixed his hair and waited for it to dry. once it was dried,he closed the door and headed towards y/n.

"style my hair." he kindly ordered her,smiling slightly. "alright, fine." she sighed and threw the book at the other side of the couch. she opened her legs letting sanzu sit at the center of her legs. she started brushing his white hair softly with her fingers and styled it into braids.

once she was done,she took off her hairtie on her hair and tied it into sanzu's hair. he looked up at her with a smile on his face,and kissed her chin lightly. y/n blushed and kissed back his forehead,before he positioned himself at her lap,sitting properly. he let his body fall on hers,wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. he sniffed her scent,it was a mixture of strawberries and raspberries. she put her chin on his head and hugged him back.

the two both felt their eyes closing,and once they did, they fell asleep on that position.