movie night • souya kawata

fluff

______________

a sigh left her soft lips,the h/c haired girl was waiting for her lover to come at her house.

they decided to have a movie night since they haven't spend time together because of toman, though the girl didn't care and understand this.

well....she did get a little bit clingy yesterday.

the girl also cried once since her boyfriend haven't texted him. don't blame her,he didn't even seen her message!

but back to the present,she heard a knock on a door,y/n's eyes widened and quickly opened to reveal a blue haired boy with an angry emotion on her face.

"souya!!! i've miss you!! mwah mwah!" the girl gave him soft kisses on his cheeks,his face turned scarlet and pouted.

they both calmed down and sat on the couch,the girl turned on the led lights and prepared the snacks.

she opened a bag of chips and a can of coke,she sipped a little and handed it to her boyfriend.

she tucked her legs on the blanket,the movie started though souya wasn't focusing on it.

________

they were now watching the movie for thirty minutes,the girl's eyes were stuck on the tv while her lover was focused on the girl's beautiful face. don't get him wrong,the movie itself was good but y/n's face was more cuter.

the girl noticed this and stared at him too,she let out a "eh?" until the boy leaned in and kissed her on the cheeks.

"hm?whats up souya?you don't like the movie?" the girl asked as the boy gave him a peck on the cheeks again. "no i like it,but i like hugs more!" he pouted.

"you cutie!" the girl laughed and poked his cheeks softly,the boy gave her a puppy eyes and the girl gave in.

"fine. come here." the girl said and wrapped her arms around his chest,the boy tucked his face on her sweater as the girl stroked his hair.

he moved his face to the tv and the girl did the same.

________

im sorry if this isn't good:(

(requested by -Colettee )

362 words