drunk • imaushi wakasa

fluff

_____________

laughter filled the bar,the h/c girl decided to go to a party since she wanted to have fun.

she took another shot of vodka and looked at her friends,they continued talking about weird shit and laughed.

the girl couldn't help but to laugh loudly, she'd never been this happy before. she took another shot before sighing.

suddenly,wakasa entered the bar and started looking for his best friend. he sooner saw her and ran towards her.

"y/n, let's go home. that's enough." he said. the girl looked at her lazily and shook her head,taking another shot.

"y/n." he said. y/n didn't pay attention and continued to drink.

"y/n." he warned again. this time,the girl looked at him,but offered him a shot. he sighed and grabbed the h/c's hand and pulled her out of the bar.

"what the fuck wakasaaaa! im still drinking!" the girl said. wakasa sighed and continued to pull her at his motorcycle.

he started the engine and drove at his house,they sooner arrived and he grabbed y/n's hand again and walked towards the entrance.

"hmmmMmm" the girl hummed,her eyes kept squinting but she kept it open,wakasa stared at her before picking her up in bride style,they headed towards his room and threw her softly at his bed.

y/n laughed out of nowhere,wakasa deadpanned her before the girl suddenly grabbed his waist and pulled him at the bed. the boy's eyes widened at this until the girl pulled him into a deep kiss.

but the male couldn't resist,he likes y/n.

"i like you." the girl said after pulling away from the kiss. "no you don't, you're just drunk."

"im not." the girl pulled him into a kiss again.

wakasa smirked at the kiss and gets on top of her.

and let your dirty mind imagine what happened next.

____________

OOP

326 words