always been u • chifuyu matsuno

fluff

______________

tears fall down her soft pale cheeks,that was now stained in tears. she tried to wipe it off,but it continued falling down her cheeks automatically.

she shut her eyes tightly to stop the tears from falling,her head was throbbing due to crying and almost every part of her body hurted.

a sudden knock was heard on the door,she quickly tried to cover her puffy eyes and sniffed quietly, "come in!"

the door let out a creak before revealing her boy best friend,chifuyu matsuno. she peeked a little on her hand and sighed. "yo y/n- what happened?" the male saw tears falling down her cheeks again.

"nothing." she looked away. "something definitely happened. c'mon tell me," he said and sat down on the side of her bed. he was always like this to the girl,he would always be there for her hardest times and the girl appreciated it so much.

"h-he dumped me." she said with a shaky breath,yep that's right. her previous boyfriend just broke up with her, that's why she's crying. the blonde sighed and softened his eyes,and started to rub her back.

he wrapped his arms around her waist,and pulled her into a tight embrace. the girl was comforted by this and did the same, never wanting to let go.

"y/n,tell me something." chifuyu spoke up,the h/c looked at him before he can say anything. "why can't you see?"

"....huh?"

"I'm not trying to be rude here,but aren't I always here for you?I was there for you everytime you cry,so why not choose me?" (this sounds pick me lmao) chifuyu lightly chuckled. y/n stayed silent and couldn't process what her boy best friend just said.

"i'll let you think. i brought some snacks here,eat later or i'll scold you. i have a meeting so I can't stay here any longer." the male stood up and made his way outside,while the girl was still in thoughts.

___________

it's been one week since chifuyu's confession happened. the girl tried her best to avoid him,not because she hates him,she just wasn't ready for it.

chifuyu didn't stay in contact,either. he was hoping the h/c would text her first,but he can only keep dreaming.

he knew perfectly that y/n would not like her back,but you only live once so he decided to confess to her. even if it hurts, since it might ruin their friendship.

y/n also was worried and started asking her friends what to do about it.

"chifuyu confessed to you?! about time! girl, he's right. he's always been there for you right? so like isn't he the one?" her friends said.

she's actually planning today to see him,maybe to apologize or do something. she wanted to stay in touch,since she loved the friendship they held.

so her she is,in front of chifuyu's apartment.

she took a deep breath and knocked, though there's no one answering. she continued to knock until she heard light footsteps inside.

the door opened and she saw chifuyu in his pjs,i mean it's literally 7 am in the morning. his eyes widened since he didn't expect it to be y/n.

"u-uh hi." the female gulped,she wasn't prepared for this honestly.

"hi. do you need anything?"

"......ijustwanttosaysorryfornotcontactingyoufordaysandialsolikeyoutoosopleasegooutwith me." y/n said as fast as she can,the male laughed before replying, "sure."

the h/c haired girl's eyes widened,a blush crept up on her face and hugged him unintentionally.

chifuyu chuckled and hugged her back,he couldn't believe if this was a dream or not.