catching feelings • takashi mitsuya

fluff

______________

"augh!" the girl groaned annoyingly,she continued bopping her head on the pillow while mitsuya stayed silent.

"whats up,y/n?" he asked,the girl fake cried and looked at him, "i wanna know what kiss feels like!!"

the male deadpanned stared at her, confused on what she just said. 'is she fucking serious?' he thought as he blankly stared at her.

an idea popped up on his mind,he smirked, "what about i kiss you then?"

"really!! yes please!" the h/c jumped on the bed, he gasped since he was actually joking.

"y/n- no i was joking!"

"no you're not,cmon kiss me!" the dumbfounded girl said and ran towards him and sat at his lap,the male couldn't help but blush at the action.

"g-get off me idiot!" he stuttered,the girl playfully shook her head and leaned on him, "please kiss me,mitsuya-kun."

mitsuya sighed, "im not going to. only couples can kiss each other and we're only friends."

"if you don't kiss me im going to kiss you my own." she stated,the lavender haired boy's eyes widened and his face continued to turn into red, completely flustered.

"oh cmon just do it already!"

"......fine." the boy slowly leaned in as the girl's eyes twinkled,he continued to lean on her until their noses were touching,he gulped and leaned on more until their lips touched each other.

the girl's eyes widened at the new feeling,he continued to kiss her as she felt something weird on her stomach. she sooner realized that it was butterflies.

but the girl was confused,she knew she didn't like mitsuya either see him romantically,but the girl loved the feeling. she felt like she was above the clouds,like it's more perfect than any anime or manga scenes.

he pulled away after some time,but y/n was still craving for the feeling. so like any romantic anime scenes,she cupped his cheek with her hand and kissed him one more time. the male was shocked by this,but decided to go with the flow since he actually liked y/n this whole time.

the girl continued to kiss him,she wanted to know what was this feeling. was she craving for him?or does she like him this whole time. the girl wanted answers.

she pulled away in embarrassment,the male patted her head, "you like it?"

"no...." the girl responded.

"oh?" mitsuya tilted his head in confusion.

"mitsuya.....i think i love you!" she cried.

silence filled the room,the male laughed softly and said, "i love you too."

"y-you do?"

"mhm. all this time."

the girl melted and crooked her head to his chest while he continued to pat her.

__________

BYE THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING

469 words